FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » List your bad Revenge of the Sith lines

Author Topic: List your bad Revenge of the Sith lines
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll start.

Padme: You're a good person, don't do this.
Anakin: I'm doing this for you, to protect you.
Padme: Anakin, you're breaking my heart!

To quote Futurama: "You can't just have your characters just say how they're feeling! That makes me angry!"

Ouch.

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

[ May 25, 2005, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Obi-1: "I can't watch this anymore."
Me: "That makes two of us."

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Padme: Back on Naboo when it was just you and me and our love.

blegh

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
Anakin: I love you more
Padme: No I love You more
Or something to that effect. I don't remember the exact line because I was to busy laughing

Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
"The Jedi are lame, they won't let you PL."
--Chancellor Old Spice

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
"The Force is STRONG with you!"
-Mad Dictator Spice-

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
Obi Wan: [about Padme after having her babies] "Is she all right?"
Hospital droid: "She's perfectly healthy...but she seems to have lost the will to live."

Yoda [to Palpitine]: "If to do this you want, get through me you will have to!" (or something heinously, embarrasingly switched like that...basically everything he says.)

Way too many characters to list: "The younglings!"

Anakin: "If you're not with me...then you're my enemy!"

Obi Wan: [tortured with greif] "Anakin! You were my brother!"
Anakin: "I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Obi Wan: "No, Anakin, don't do it-" *chops off legs*

Wow. GET A SCRIPT! But seriously, folks, NOT as bad as the first two, and hey, I felt fulfilled. (And my namesake was totally cute [Big Grin] )

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, they said younglings in AotC...
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, those "younglings" were really getting on my nerves too...
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Princess...

the final dialouge between Anakin and Obi-Wan was the only good dialouge in the entire movie. I actually thought it was very well done, the only believable bits in the entire movie. In my opinion anyways.

Now Palpatine calling Yoda "my little green friend" was pretty bad.

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I also really like the dialogue between Anakin and Obi-Wan at the end. Anakin telling Obi-Wan that he hated him was hugely significant. I think it was another one of those final steps to really becoming one with the dark side.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
The script was so bad.. I don't remember most of it... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought "my little green friend" was actually kinda funny, because no one but a Sith mentions the color of a person's skin.

That, and it kinda seemed like everyone was ignoring his ... greeness.

I'm only saying...

*sigh*

If anyone needs me I'll be in the Anything BUT Star Wars thread.

*sulks off*

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
[Razz]
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
R2-D2 was TOO funny.

Edit: I meant he was funny in a BAD way.

Bad Line-

Random Wookie: "Waoragha!"

[Razz]

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Obi-Wan: "He has done terrible things. He...." dramatic pause "killed younglings." ::look down, pinch the upper part of your nose::
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Leah:
Yoda [to Palpitine]: "If to do this you want, get through me you will have to!" (or something heinously, embarrasingly switched like that...basically everything he says.)

My favorite was "Not if anything to say about it, have I."
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Jar Jar Binks- (pained silence) I'm very happy about this though.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
From "A long long time ago..." to "The end."
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

I'm not so sure. I thought that how, "A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." bit was pretty good. From then till the end, you're right.
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're kidding me.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Teshi:
quote:
You're kidding me.
he didn't drop to his knees and put his arms in the air...he just raised his arms from a standing position and used the force to trash the room. [Razz]
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Was it just me, or did the opening scroll starting off with "War!" give anyone else the sudden dread that the movie might turn out like Starship Troopers?
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faire
Member # 8065

- posted      Profile for Faire   Email Faire         Edit/Delete Post 
Obi Wan - Only the Sith deal in absolutes

Obi Wan's a Sith??

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved it, no bad lines here
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
FlyingCow: No, I had that feeling, as well.

How 'bout:

Padme: I'm scaaared!

Geez, between her dialogue and Anakin's, it's no wonder Luke turned out to be such a whiny brat. Must be genetic. [Big Grin]

Oh, yes, and the entire hospital droid scene. That was lame.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Fry: You can't just have your characters say how they feel! That makes me angry!

Oh, and the whole Obi-Wan nose pinching and face-rubbing gestures -- all totally immitating Alec Guinness' Obi-Wan of Ep IV. I thought it made for a very consistent characterization spanning decades and different actors.

So, It's not a bug, it's a feature. [Wink]

Wait, I'm not supposed to be here.

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed when Yoda killed the clones, and the wookies were just, oh okay they must be the bad guys now.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

"Commander Cody" was a bit of a groaner/in-joke.
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Yoda rode a wookie!!! [ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Only if they had called him "Commando Cody". [Wink]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
LordDarth PalpaSidiEmperortine: "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!! NYA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Anakin: "Oh...SNAP."

That's what Annie _should've_ said, anyway. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.