FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bloomington Hatrackers Look Here

Author Topic: Bloomington Hatrackers Look Here
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
As most of you know I am having my senior bass recital on June 11th, at 6:30 at Trinity Episcopal Church on the corner of Kirkwood and Grant. Any Bloomington Hatrackers or any Hatrackers that want to make the drive are cordially invited.

Please post if you can come for food purposes.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, I wish I could come to this! Are you going to record it?
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

Probably. I will probably at least tape it.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could come too! Break a leg, Allegra! You'll have to give me a special performance when I'm back in July. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
That's the day I'm coming back from vacation (I JUST realized that)...but I should be back and settled by then. I'll be there, and I may even bring some people along.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

You expect_me_ to give a free special performance?!?! Not Bloody likely.

Just Kidding. [Smile] I am usually a bit shy about performing so maybe I will just let you watch the tape.

I am glad you can come Megan. It looks like professor Bransby might be in the audience which scares me. [Angst] I will need as many supportive people there as possible to balance.

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I am usually a bit shy about performing so maybe I will just let you watch the tape.
That will be quite satisfactory. [Smile]

I was sort of joking about the personal performance, I wasn't really expecting you to agree. But I would certainly love to see the tape!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

*bump* Just top make sure people got a chance to see it.
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I just re-read your very first post, and realized you wanted a head count. So, for me, assume three people. It may be two, possibly even one, but for now, assume three.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

Thank you!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.