FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Finally! George R. R. Martin Delivers

Author Topic: Finally! George R. R. Martin Delivers
fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see this anywhere else in the last few days so I figured I would post it as I know there are gobs of fans of GRRM's work on here.

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/

Check out his bit about the progress on the new book (that we have waited for since...)

Good news!*

* Sort of. Check out the site.

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parsimony
Member # 8140

- posted      Profile for Parsimony           Edit/Delete Post 
theres already a thread about this titled "It's Done(sort of)"

--APostleRadio

Posts: 367 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoops! thanks!
Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
And THAT is why you should have thread titles that will give you an idea of what is in the thread.
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank heaven. I was afraid I was going to die before he got it done. (George has told me that he intends to outlive me, so I should stop worrying about whether he'll die before he finishes.)
Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

That was great OSC.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
George has told me that he intends to outlive me, so I should stop worrying about whether he'll die before he finishes.
It happens. A Polish fantasy author died a few days ago at the age of 47. leaving his unfinished series, an unepmployed wife and a teenage son. [Frown]

I haven't read his books, but still. What a loss.

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he isn't "really" done, you know. You will only get the read about half the characters in this one...and the next bood will only ocncern itself with the half that gets neglected this time.

Still, I will buy them both as soon as they come out, of course. Even half a sandwich is better than none. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.