FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hi guys, help please...LOTR soundtrack question

Author Topic: Hi guys, help please...LOTR soundtrack question
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I'm looking for the marvelous soundtrack of the scene where Pippin lights the beacon of Gondor and then the beacons are lighted all the way to Rohan...

Does anyone happen to know what's the name of the scene? Or under which name I can find it on Emule? Thanks!!!!

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
The scene is called Pippins Task, with the soundtrack being 'The White Tree', I believe.

Personal recommendation? Go buy the CD. It's worth spending some money for it.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much. Advice taken as well...
Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I personally love the main Gondorian/Minas Tirith theme with the choir in the background. Really gives it a classical feel. And they use the same choir but with a sad souding tone when the Great Gates fall... really gives you the feeling of an ancient and powerful civilization dying, like the sack of Rome or Constantinople.
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite song is the one where Pippin sings. [Smile]
*dreamy sigh*

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exploding Monkey
Member # 7612

- posted      Profile for Exploding Monkey   Email Exploding Monkey         Edit/Delete Post 
'Into the West' is a great track. In fact, all three disks are good.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.