FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Stupid / Funny Comments Thread

Author Topic: The Stupid / Funny Comments Thread
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
Post silly, stupid and funny comments here. I'll start:

So, how much extra does that complimentary ticket cost?

Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
If the black box is the only thing that ever survives the plane crash, why don't they just make the entire plane out of black boxes?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
The Trash Heap has spoken!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

- posted      Profile for Haloed Silhouette   Email Haloed Silhouette         Edit/Delete Post 
(After someone said something stupid:)

"Then God opened the mouth of the she-donkey."

(Replying back:)

"And she saith to Balaam."

Posts: 358 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So, how much extra does that complimentary ticket cost?
Depends how many others you buy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
Time flies like an arrow;

however, fruit flies like bananas.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

quote:
Raia
Whose wife are you? (רעיה.)
His Savageness
Member # 7428

- posted      Profile for His Savageness   Email His Savageness         Edit/Delete Post 
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you crap, don't try to make a drink out of it.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haloed Silhouette
Member # 8062

What were to happen were there no hypothetical questions?

How come when a person talks to God in a temple or shrine they are religious but on the street they are schizophrenic?

(Regarding the above:)

The real question is, what is the difference?

Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Originally posted by Haloed Silhouette:
quote:
Raia
Whose wife are you? (רעיה.)
Ha!

Um... no comment. [Razz]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
A great story about pen with ball.

During the last century, there is an important move to space. Many scientifics try to understand how the body run in space, how the sun shine, how Earth birth, etc. So, for that NASA organised many experiment. And each experiment are executed by spacemen, and noticed on papers. But in the first time, pens did not run. There is no gravity to push the ink to the ball.
Great problem !
NASA decided to work on it. And after two intensive work years, and one million dollars, they manage to make a pen with ball who run in space ! They are too strong !

During this period, Russians have the same great problem. But it is well-known they have no fund to realise research. And use spy to rob the american research are not as important as military plans.
So, They used paper pencil... [Smile]

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did the Mormon cross the road?

To get to his other wife.

[ROFL] Okay, so it's a really really bad joke, but it's the only one I know. *sigh*

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

[ROFL]
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Question:
What is that black spot in the middle of bird poop?

Answer:
That's also bird poop.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsonweed
Member # 8114

- posted      Profile for johnsonweed           Edit/Delete Post 
If your eye hurts when you are drinking coffee, then take out the spoon.
Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsonweed
Member # 8114

- posted      Profile for johnsonweed           Edit/Delete Post 
Person 1: Ask me if I'm a rock.

Person 2: Are you a rock?

Person 1: No.

I don't know why, but this was one of the funniest things ever during finals week.

Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
True -- it happened to me, at the Drive-Thru:

"I'll have a large black coffee"

"Cream and sugar?"

"No. Black"

(offended) "What did you say to me?"

"Black coffee. Plain. With nothing added."

"Cream and sugar?"

(sigh) "Sure. On the side."

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a photographic memory. I just never developed the film. Is it my fault the one hour photo shop hates me?
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.