FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » That Two-faced Son of a Cat!

Author Topic: That Two-faced Son of a Cat!
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
http://torontosun.com/News/OtherNews/2005/06/17/1093434.html
quote:
ROSEBURG, Oregon (AP) - A newborn kitten recently entered the world with two faces and, hopefully, at least nine lives.

Gemini was born Sunday with two mouths, two tongues, two noses and four eyes.

"I kind of feel sorry for her, because I can't know for a fact if she's going to live or die," its owner, Lee Bluetear, told the (Roseburg) News-Review. "If she makes it, she should be a perfectly normal and healthy cat. Other than having two faces."

That poor cat looks oddly cute and totally grotesque. I hope it manages to live, in the end.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
There was another one born recently, wasn't there? That one was black.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
Two cats with two faces? It's a sign. The end of the world is definitely nigh.
Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Eruve
Member # 6883

- posted      Profile for Lady Eruve   Email Lady Eruve         Edit/Delete Post 
Or, there have been radiation leaks that the government is keeping secret... [Wink]
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh...I wouldn't give the poor thing much chance [Frown] The black one that was born a few months ago had two distinctly formed mouths that weren't joined to each other, and it died after a few days. This one looks like its mouths are kind of merged with each other and the tongues are fused, so I doubt it's going to be able to eat properly.
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Eaquae Legit, you also get the prize for awesome thread title!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo!

[Party]

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. A genuine Siamese cat!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.