FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » OK, The Onion is even stranger than usual this week...

Author Topic: OK, The Onion is even stranger than usual this week...
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.theonion.com/2056-06-22/
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish they had an advertisement for Dippin' Dots, the ice cream of the future.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
That is hilarious. [Big Grin]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Dippin' Dots are the best! I used to get them at Mile High Stadium at the very first Rockies games. I'm a little disappointed that it's the future and we don't see more of them.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Democratic Middle Eastern Union votes to Invade US
I love it. [ROFL]

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I want Jetpacks. I was promised that by the year 2000, we would all be getting around with Jetpacks (like a backpack with rockets). Also that we would be able to visit the moon for work and vacation.

Remember Space: 1999, anyone?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alluvion
Member # 7462

- posted      Profile for alluvion   Email alluvion         Edit/Delete Post 
*struggles to stifle his weeping*
Posts: 551 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
do not click on that link if your cheap-ass work computer doesn't have flash and your company is too paranoid to let you install it...

unless you really enjoy the thought of hitting "no" on pop-up boxes for the next 2 hrs...

Which sucks for me because I love the onion and I don't have any other internet access at this time.

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Love it! [Smile]

quote:
Yellowstone is a national parking treasure.
Now that's scary as hell!
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the ads. "Grave Robbers Pry Valuable Rifle from Charleton Heston's Cold, Dead Hands" [ROFL]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
This is great.

quote:
Generations of married couples have relied on this age-old advice for maintaining a happy marriage: Never go into suspended animation angry.
[ROFL]

quote:
Mexico, Canada, and Quebec have stated they are sympathetic to the MEU's goals but must remain neutral for the protection of their own people.
Hyuk, hyuk. [Laugh]

Also: Take a look at the Astrology section.

[ June 22, 2005, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm.. My New Revised Standard Zodiac sign is "Zork"...
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.