FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The effects of eating to much ice cream

Author Topic: The effects of eating to much ice cream
Kratos
Member # 7859

- posted      Profile for Kratos   Email Kratos         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone,

So basically, I just ate a pint of Cold Stone ice cream in like, 4 minutes. I'm starting to feel the sugar overload now. Meaning, anyone unfortunate enough to look at this post gets to read my pointless ADD garbage [Smile]

It just turned 12 here meaning my birthday is officially over. The day, i must say, was quite entertaining. I went to bed at 5 the night before, so naturally i woke up at like 4. Then i went to best buy and bought a new stereo. One that's actually decent comapred to the piece of junk i used to have. After coming home I played a little Devil May Cry 3 on my PS2. Just started Dante Must Die difficulty and already on mission 7, oh yeah! I also have God of War, but it broke, so I think i'm going to buy a new one. Yeah, it's another fifty dollars, but come on, it's freaking God of War! Oh right, i also went to my friend's house and we hopped onto his Xbox to play some Splinter Cell Chaos Theory online. Needless to say, I owned. By the way, for those suspecting that i'm some uber video game freak, i'll clear it up for you now: I am. Aaanyways Splinter Cell is a fun game. you all should play it. Not on PS2, that version sucks. Oh, cool. I'm listening to music and the best song on the album just started playing. Now i'm happy [Smile] . It's good. Well, i like it anyways. I'm sure at least some of you have heard of The Mars Volta. Right, so now i'm sitting here listening to Deloused in the Comatorium (the album). Once it's over i think i'm going to go back to my beloved playstation 2 and play some more Devil May Cry.

You cant see it, but right here was when i took a break to get some soda. So soon, i will be running off of an ice cream high and an overload of caffeine, great!

Hmmm, I just remembered that I was supposed to go jogging with my friend tonight. Oh well, i'll make up for missing it tomorrow. Jogging is fun too, i hope everyone here occassionally gets off their butts to do some excercise. I know, it's tedious trying to get off Hatrack (it's just so awesome!) but hey, you want to live long, dont you? Darn, now i'm preaching to everyone. And not even in person! Oh well.

And as for plans for tomorrow, i'm definitely getting another pint of cold stone... [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Eating to much ice cream? I didn't know eating was such an efficient mode of transportation! [Wink] [Razz]

Happy birthday a day late. [Smile]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kratos
Member # 7859

- posted      Profile for Kratos   Email Kratos         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, it is! Much better gas mileage than those overrated "automobiles"
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Kratos! [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
You can tell if you've eaten too much ice cream by placing your hand over your stomach. If its cold to the touch, you've eaten too much ice cream and are about to begin shivering uncontrollably.

And Yes, I speak from personal experience on this issue.

[ June 22, 2005, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: The Rabbit ]

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
It is the punctuation that is missing. If should read: The effect of eating, to Much Ice Cream. (Much Ice Cream is, I believe, a Native American name)
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday.
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.