FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Death is WRONG!

Author Topic: Death is WRONG!
Chreese Sroup
Member # 8248

- posted      Profile for Chreese Sroup           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you about to die? Are you going to leave people alone in their lives? It's mean! Don't do it!

You should eat better, and like yourself more. Forget all this nonsense about being 20lbs, so you can look good. None of that matters, All you need to do is be healthy, and live long.

Stop drinking caffiene and carbonation. While you are at it, turn off the tv, and go for a walk with your family!

Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
And for crying out loud, STAY AWAY FROM THE CHREESE SOUP!
Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
"Life isn't how many breaths you take - its how many moments that your breath away."

Dont remember what that's from.

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Stop drinking caffiene and carbonation.
Crap, is that the worst you can come up with?

I suppose you're going to tell me to stop wrestling alligators, too!

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, no, Frisco. You wrassle those 'gators. And take your shirt off first so it don't get ripped.

In fact, better oil yourself up while you're at it. [Evil]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alluvion
Member # 7462

- posted      Profile for alluvion   Email alluvion         Edit/Delete Post 
"You wanna wrestle a grub, Mr. Stripes?"

- line from my current escapades in screen-writing.

Posts: 551 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astaril
Member # 7440

- posted      Profile for Astaril   Email Astaril         Edit/Delete Post 
What a weird coincidence. I made Chreese for the first time yesterday for a lasagna because I was so curious. It was terrible. Don't ever try it.
Posts: 624 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Eeew, I thought it was just a funny misspelling. After a quick google, STAY AWAY!!! [Angst]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

"Life isn't how many breaths you take - its how many moments that your breath away."

Dont remember what that's from.

I believe that it's from Hitch.
Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Stop drinking caffiene and carbonation.
Uh, no. I happen to enjoy coffee, tea, and soda. And Frisco is right. This is the best you can do? How about tobbacco and alcohol?

Not that I don't eat healthy. I do eat healthy foods a lot, but I like junk food too.

quote:
Forget all this nonsense about being 20lbs
[Eek!] Huh? Overweight? Underweight? Or is this someone's ideal weight?
Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*psst*

(It's a joke.)

Frisco
Member # 3765

quote:
How about tobbacco and alcohol?
Booooooring! [Razz]

I was thinking more along the lines of skydiving, riding motorcycles, and asphyxiation fetishes.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
riding motorcycles, and asphyxiation fetishes
Ooh, are you going to do those after you finish wrasslin' the gator? Make sure you are sufficiently oiled up!

You have access to a webcam, right?

alluvion
Member # 7462

- posted      Profile for alluvion   Email alluvion         Edit/Delete Post 
did someone say boomerang fetish?
Posts: 551 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

What am I, a piece of oily, oily, rippling, sexy meat to you?!

[edit: With a boomerang fetish! Is that it?!]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Uh...

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. And my husband is registered on this board now.

I did really like the way you look in feathers, though. [Big Grin]

Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Frisco. You are. I think they've made that abundantly clear.
If you can't keep up, take notes.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Yes, but *they've at least never told me that they mentally oil me up when reading my posts.

(*kq, katie, celia, aj, and papa moose...etc...)

Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Really? They've told me that they mentally oil you up when reading your posts.
I don't know why.
I mean, it's not like I asked, or anything.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Wait, feathers?!
Feiwaltan
Member # 7912

- posted      Profile for Feiwaltan   Email Feiwaltan         Edit/Delete Post 
its only because being oily is fun, specially when wresling gators, or even skydiving, try that its fun i hear.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Forget all this nonsense about being 20lbs
What is wrong with weighing 20lbs? My neice weighs about that and she looks like a very healthy young lady.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oil helps one catch the light.

It also makes one slidey.

Yes, feathers. (I was going to keep you guessing, but took pity.)

Frisco
Member # 3765

You can't prove that's me!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Sure I can, I got a DNA sample. [Evil Laugh]
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
Sure I can, I got a DNA sample. [Evil Laugh]

No dear, that was me.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean you AREN'T Frisco?

And here I was thinking I had it all figured out.... [Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, wait, the DNA may actually be all mixed up. Now which is the sample from Frisco, and which is from Trevor...
rivka
Member # 4859

*curious* How did you get them to give you locks of their hair?

*squints suspiciously* You're not a witch, are you?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Who said anything about locks of hair? You have to have a root to get a reliable sample from that.

No, there are much better ways of obtaining DNA. [Evil]

And no, I'm not a witch; I'm a Mormon. I think they're mutually exclusive.

Unless "witch" is being used as a colloquial euphemism for something else here. [Wink]

rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Who said anything about locks of hair? You have to have a root to get a reliable sample from that.
Live (or recently dead) cells are better, but non-chemically-treated hair can be used to get DNA samples from.
quote:
No, there are much better ways of obtaining DNA. [Evil]
Well, yes, but wouldn't that get us back the the thread this one was a dobie of?
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Not if no one finds out... [Wink] [Razz]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.