FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Not a complaint . . .

Author Topic: Not a complaint . . .
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
. . . but what are y'all doing up so late? I know it's a holiday, but I'm not USED to so many people in the Eastern time zone posting at this time of night!

I keep checking the clock to see what time it is! [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihero
Member # 8156

- posted      Profile for antihero   Email antihero         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I thought I'd go to sleep at the respectable time of, say, 11:00. So then I started watching Family Guy, and that snowballed into Futurama and before you know it, I'm halfway through Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Then my parents yelled at me to get the #$%^ up to bed already, damn it, so I did, and then five minutes later I got up and told my parents I was going to do some "work" at the computer. This work consisted of staring blankly at the hypnotizing macintosh screensaver like a comatose hippie, and later on I sat up, logged in and wrote a story about a pig in a slaughterhouse. I finished that a minute ago and now I'm posting on the Hatrack Forums to give myself the illusion of human contact.

You're not the only one on the East Coast up late, for sure.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I'm not ON the East Coast. For me it's not even midnight yet.

I am often on at this time of night; I'm just not used to having much company!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
I am getting all of my music into iTunes. So while I am spending hours importing CDs and making sure they are exactly how I want them, I am checking Hatrack.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
For some reason it's so hard for me to go to bed before 12:00.
I have to do something about this.
I now have a job that I get up at at least 6:45.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you doing on the east coast without telling us, Ms Rivka? Hmm?
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

This is how rumors start . . .
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs Hatrack* I like long weekends, but man, I missed y'all.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, I was up cause I was supposed to work last night, but I was cancelled. Since I slept much of the day, I wasn't really tired, so I went to bed far too late. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.