FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What are you doing for Harry Potter Eve? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are you doing for Harry Potter Eve?
everything_theory
Member # 8333

- posted      Profile for everything_theory   Email everything_theory         Edit/Delete Post 
In my fantasy world, that is what I picture would happen. I've already been informed that they aren't able to release or, as you mentioned, open the boxes until after midnight. The company themselves would face countless fines and all the like. The GM and I had a conversation, and he informed me that Wal-Mart is able to release it early because their initial sales outweigh any fine that can be placed on them. In the real world, I'm going to go to work the next day and pick it up (as well as pay for it) so long as it is still in stock. Oh well, I can dream, can't I?

~Captain Earl

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JakeOfRavenclaw
Member # 8341

- posted      Profile for JakeOfRavenclaw           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be standing by my mailbox, waiting for my preorder to arrive. I can't wait for this book!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone wants to get reaquainted with the plotlines of the first books, Try this site. It seems specifically suited for anal retentives like myself. [Smile]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.