FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be? (Page 11)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be?
StickyWicket
Member # 7926

- posted      Profile for StickyWicket   Email StickyWicket         Edit/Delete Post 
hey PC if we can't beat 'em let's join 'em.......wanna doctor up some photos so we look like retarded butterflies?
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
*is very glad brettly is in the thread*
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you people are not as annoyed with me as Primal Curve seemed to be. I still do not understand why he said those things to me. To tell you guys the truth what he said was rather hurting, although I suck it up like any good Hatracker. Why did he just use those two posts where I asked for someones picture as something to judge how I choose who I am going to talk to and who I am not? If I had been like that, I would've asked for everyone's pictures a long time ago since I keep loosing myself on Phoob. Besides, its not like I hadn't provided pictures of myself.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Alt, it isn't as annoying, but it does make you come across as very, very young. I'm not sure that's what you were going for.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Alt, PC seems to have a stick up his ass. Don't worry about him. Though I'd like you better if you wanted to date me.

Here's a picture of me. http://www.galacticcactus.com/forum/uploads/av-13.jpg

See, I'm very cute.

Brettly, of course I remember you. But only because I have your name in a notebook. So, what game were we on the same team for?

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry about it Alt. Glynn is a jerk to a lot of people here, and freely admits it. Don't take him too seriously, or seriously at all [Wink] .

Brettly10, I remember you as well (though don't particularly want to date you [Razz] ). If I remember correctly, we argued against eachother a number of times (though I don't know over what) and you were in one or more of the fantasy leagues I played in here.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm glad you people are not as annoyed with me as Primal Curve seemed to be. I still do not understand why he said those things to me.
It's difficult for anyone to be annoyed with anyone as much as Glynn usually seems to be. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll lengthen my vacation from hatrack a bit further, it just doesn't have the "zing" it used to anymore...
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by Brettly10:
AD are you this serious on all your dates??? I may have to rethink asking you out. [Wink]

I'm lost now, what did I say about my dates?
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

quote:
Originally posted by Kayla:
So, what game were we on the same team for?

I don't think there was an actual game... just a plot by Tom to keep his shirt on and Brettly to get the girls' shirts off...
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
AD are you this serious on all your dates??? I may have to rethink asking you out. [Wink]

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I want to date you, Kayla, but I figured you were covered when I mentioned my Hoochie Stable.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ElJay:
I agree as well. . . and I think me hitting on 19 year old guys would be just as creepy. [Smile]

So... where exactly is the line then? Between this statement and empirical evidence we've got it narrowed down pretty far, but is there a precise age that it goes from okay to creepy?

--Enigmatic
(Total Twerp)

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I was all about the innocent fun here, but I guess I'm kinda partially responsible for killing it.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

quote:
I agree as well. . . and I think me hitting on 19 year old guys would be just as creepy. [Smile]

So... where exactly is the line then? Between this statement and empirical evidence we've got it narrowed down pretty far, but is there a precise age that it goes from okay to creepy?

--Enigmatic
(Total Twerp)

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

quote:

--Enigmatic
(Total Twerp)

Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow. I was all about the innocent fun here, but I guess I'm kinda partially responsible for killing it.
Nah, in the words of Palpatine, "Everything is proceeding exactly as I have forseen it."
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theaca
Member # 8325

- posted      Profile for Theaca   Email Theaca         Edit/Delete Post 
*shrug*

Alt, look at the very first post on page one. It is about dating hatrackers based on what you already know about them on hatrack, not what they look like. Then you come in here, show a picture of yourself looking gorgeous (and sounding like you know it!) hint that not enough people have mentioned you by name, and then you want pictures of other people who express an interest. LOOK at the first post. Then look at your response.

It looks really, really shallow. It's changed the flavor of the whole thread, too. Before I could tolerate it pretty easily. Now I actively dislike it.

But then I'm one of the fragile ego people so it's my fault for continuing to read it. (I'm not being sarcastic.) You haven't done anything wrong, but your percieved attitude towards this topic is something that will annoy or even upset some people.

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie, you are sweet with me. [Smile] there is one girl who think that ; i'm flaterred.
I don't understand the story of the secret list or somethink like that.

About dating someone older or younger by 8 or more, i don't think it is a problem. Love is the most ununderstandable thing i know. So why not ?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I still haven't been mentioned.
Nor have I. But I give Frisco dating advice and HE was picked!
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatic:
. . .but is there a precise age that it goes from okay to creepy?

Nope. I'm all about the grey areas.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Me either. It's ok...we can just go in the corner and cry a little.
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, Choobak, one can only read the same post so many times before it begins to get boring [Razz]

(hint, you need to go back a delete the reposted stuff [Wink] )

And, hey, to all those others who have been stalwartly ignored on this thread, we should form our own club.

IHA? Ignored Hatrackers Anonymous? [Razz]

And JH... keep... away... from... BASEBALL! Or you'll find yourself answering to a very annoyed me. You clearly know not the first thing about the game, just as I do not know the first thing about cricket. So lets make a deal, I'll ignore your cricket and not insult it, and you ignore my baseball. Fair enough?

*blink* Did Tom just call me a spazz? *peer*

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Me either. It's ok...we can just go in the corner and cry a little.
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moonshine
Member # 7893

- posted      Profile for Moonshine   Email Moonshine         Edit/Delete Post 
Me neither. But no one really knows m e so I'm okay with it.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Putain de bordel de chiote d'internet explorer de merde qui dƩconne !!!

oops ! Sorry for this insults.. I don't understand : the button stay blocked... so i push it again and again...

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Nor have I. But I give Frisco dating advice and HE was picked!

I'm going to bed now. Nightie!

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

It's IE, Choobak. Don't expect **** to work.
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hee hee. It's a good thing the Hatrack filter doesn't speak French. [Wink]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

yes ? I think... that why i don't erase them [Wink]
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is insane. Someone should save it and record it forever, or something.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

But I understood most of what Choobak said. And I speak no French.

Damnit, I forgot to go to sleep! E-mails, Hatrack, e-mails, e-mails, it takes up too much nighttime!

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

We can make this a Landmark, Teshi. If Papa Janitor agrees, this can be a Landmark of Hatrack's.
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

I think that would be scary...
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not really landmarkish, I didn't mean that. Only... kind of incredible. It's like a gigantic banter.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Corwin:

"Alternate-reality-me"s: Boris. The second date should be a blast...

I'm not sure how I should take this...Right now freaked out seems to be logical, seeing as how I've only been named (That I saw) by a guy who'd go on a date only if it were an episode of "Sliders" [Smile]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Howard:
Who's dating me?! The only one my age (he's a little younger) is SteveRogers.

No thanks. I don't date guys. I meet them here and there; but not for dating.

Its alright, JH. I know how you feel. Maybe we should create an ultra clan of Undateable Hatrackers. In fact, I'll do that now.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We can make this a Landmark, Teshi. If Papa Janitor agrees, this can be a Landmark of Hatrack's.
I don't think you quite grasp either the nature of Hatrack landmarking or the nature of Hatrack popularity thread iteration #346 Johnny boy.

I wonder, almost certainly in vain, if, like with the purpose of the failed but admirable dobie consolidation thread, we could have one thread for the periodic popularity contests. Heck, we could even keep a second thread for people whining about how no one mentioned them on the popularity thread.

Most of the community-centric Hatrack threads, even *shudder* the dobies, do serve to build community bonds. This confirms cliques and makes a bunch of people feel excluded and hurts their esteem. I just don't think it's a good idea. But then again, this isn't my scene and maybe it works for you all.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth Ender
Member # 7694

- posted      Profile for Darth Ender           Edit/Delete Post 
I could have lots of fun dates not that I'm single
Posts: 134 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
Squick, for this not being your scene, you spend enough time here...I mean at Hatrack in general, not this thread in particular, of course. [Big Grin]

It IS my scene, but not because of thread like this. Not that there is much wrong with this, but it was predictable that someones feelings would get hurt.

It always happens. [Dont Know]

I don't think that was the intent, but lots of things have unforsen concequences.

Kwea

Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
That was me, not JenniK, she forgot to log out again. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Choobak:
Putain de bordel de chiote d'internet explorer de merde qui dƩconne !!!

I'm so learning this, so I can say it when my Microsoft products annoy me!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
wow this thread groes fast
Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

heu... Don't search to understand what i wrote in french. It's not respectable...

Seriously, who think i am "hottie", or "intersting" ?
Don't laugh, it's important for me to know. That help me to gain relying in me. This last time, after some bad story, i'm not.

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
choobak, you're most definitely interesting. [Smile]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, I think you're a cutie-pie. Neither a "hottie", nor exactly "interesting" (at least, not in that way), but a cutie-pie. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boris:
I'm not sure how I should take this... Right now freaked out seems to be logical, seeing as how I've only been named (That I saw) by a guy who'd go on a date only if it were an episode of "Sliders" [Smile]

"Freaked out" is never "logical". But seriously, with your dating record posted all over the place I'd be glad to get even an alternate reality boy to date me! [Razz] (that's why I don't post mine... entirely... [Wink] )
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

quote:
"Freaked out" is never "logical"
Maybe that's why I never beat a Chessmaster whose rating is 2400?

I think Choobak is really cool, and one heck of a good person here. I say - no wonder the girls rush over to him.

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.