FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Proof that there is reincarnation

Author Topic: Proof that there is reincarnation
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I believe in reincarnation, but the increase in germs, deadly viruses, greedy dirty sea gulls and rats seems to correspond with the rise in greedy me-generation individuals, terrorists, and all the rest of our current crop of low lifes. Meanwhile all the noble animals seem to be disapearing.

OK. This joke seemed funnier before I wrote it down.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
I laughed.
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
*didn't*
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I laughed too.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Meanwhile all the noble animals seem to be disapearing.
Are noble animals anything like noble gasses?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
It all depends on their atomic weight (and whether or not they're willing to share electrons).
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Was that a nerd joke?
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I find the assumption that certain animals are more "noble" than others to be insulting and anthrocentric. The poor pathogens have enough of a bad rap without you spreading your antipathogenic vitriol on this forum.

It's more than bigotted -- it's downright antibiotic!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
*loud groan* To the pun thread with you!
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chungwa
Member # 6421

- posted      Profile for Chungwa   Email Chungwa         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 367 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, I thought your concept was pretty funny. I also laughed at the noble animals sharing electrons.

And antibiotic.

This thread is infectious.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not an ANIMAL!!!!

more of a plant with wanderlust.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.