FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » palm pilot advice

Author Topic: palm pilot advice
ill malkier
Member # 8244

- posted      Profile for ill malkier   Email ill malkier         Edit/Delete Post 
Well hatrackers it has been a while. I recently bought a new Palm T5 with a wireless card and i am extatic!

I'm even posting off my plm as we speak. Anyone got any good palm pilot advice or programs that you swear by. I've got the default mail porgram but it wont connect with my gmail account...

But if anyone has some helpful hints to get more from my t5 or what to avoid, thanks!

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
My Palm doesn't have web access (and it's probably better that way, I don't need anything encouraging my addiction), so I can't help you with web-specific things.

Freeware I have includes Pyramid solitaire and Fire Escape. Let me know if you want links. I also have oodles of shareware games.

Documents to Go is wonderful.

If your Palm has a slot for memory cards, it can also be used as an mp3 player. I also like to use mine as an e-book reader. There are many free e-books out there, not to mention fanfic. And most e-books that you have to pay for are substantially cheaper than their print equivalent.

And this way, I have music and something to read everywhere I go!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.