FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What's more fun than being punched in the face?

Author Topic: What's more fun than being punched in the face?
akhockey
Member # 8394

- posted      Profile for akhockey           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll tell you. While being punched directly in the face is incredibly fun, in and of itself, there is ONE thing more fun. Sometimes, like today, I like to go to the dentist's office for a check up. And, if EVERYTHING goes well, I like them to say "Hey, it looks like you need a SURPRISE WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL! YAYYYY!" and everyone in the office dances because they also know nothing is better than that. So, rather than spend the next few nights celebrating with your friends and going to concerts (which, let's face it, don't occur often in the town of 40,000 that I call home), I get to come home to the hilarity of LIAR LIAR! YES! If this day got any better, I don't know what I'd do!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
You could always wallow in sarcasm.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akhockey
Member # 8394

- posted      Profile for akhockey           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought about it, but then I figured it'd make me look pathetic
Posts: 193 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.