FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Fun Fight (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Fun Fight
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
*hiding in the Trojan Bunny*
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
*takes a flamethrower to the Trojan Bunny*

*Unleashes hoardes of whipped-cream pies that secretly have rocks in them at Goody*

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm INVINCIBLE!!!! Have at you!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe if you built a large wooden badger?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

*builds abovementioned badger with claws of platinum*

*tears bunny to shreads*

*claims victory, because no one can beat a large badger with claws of platinum*

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

*lobbest the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of my foe Tinros, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.*
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

*counts for Goody Scrivener*

"One, Two, Five!"

"Three sir!"

"Three!"

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

I already blew up the Holy Hand Grenade. It's gone.

*laughs*

*attacks Goody with the fashion statements of the 80's to blind her*

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

You, my dear, were fooled into believing that you held the Holy Hand Grenade... but in reality you had a coconut that two European swallows gripped by the husk in order to bring it to Mercia

woohoooo leg warmers are back!!!!! Now what did I do with my multi-layered gypsy skirts and my lace tank tops?

calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
mwahahah I bring with me to battle my maniacally demonic linux penguin, with which I shall belittle any operating systems your lowly computers might *attempt* to be running.
Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Goody -

A five ounce European swallow carrying a one pound coconut? Doubtful, it's not a question of where he grips it it's all a matter of weight ratios. Now an African swallow, that'd be believeable. Or of the two European swallows held the coconut by a strand of creeper.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
My good people, I implore you, why can't we all get along in the spirit of brotherhood and sisterhood, peace and harmony, good will and cooperation?

I beg of you to put aside your differences and all join hands in the spirit of forgiveness.

When you perpetuate this bickering, you only hurt yourselves. Oh, and me, your dear mother. Why do you want to rip your poor mother's heart out with your fighting. All I want is for you children to get along. Is that too much to ask?

And if you continue with this fighting, I'm sending you all to your rooms. And you can forget about going out to the movies, young lady. And NO INTERNET!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Sweet. No chores, and time to catch up on reading. No good mother would EVER ground children from BOOKS.

And this from the woman who started the pointless arguing thread on the other side [Razz] .

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
"Do as I say, not as I do."

-- Mom

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Aw, one of the three Maxims of Motherhood. I assume you know what the other 2 MoMs are?
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
*Takes careful aim and presses THE BUTTON, firing the ultimate weapon at Tante Shvester: a laser-breathing giant robot contructed of nuclear bombs shaped like bengal tigers which are covered in nasty sharp knives, and each of the knives has a gun.*

ZAP! CRUSH! BOOM! RAWR! SLASH! BANG!

That's what you get for messing with our internet!

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Enigmatic, you march upstairs to your room RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

And don't slam the door, either.

Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
I am upstairs. And this is my room!

The door kind of slams itself, too. Poorly balanced.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
*Throws the most powerful pre-teen hissy fit (we have those in Georgia) in the history of Hatrack, and directs it at Tante!*

"You can't take away my INTERNET! I JUST GOT DSL FOR GOODNESS SAKE! Besides...you ain'm my momma and you just don't understand! So there!"

*Sticks out tongue in Tante's general direction.*

Oh and for the record, Enigmatic, pre-teen hissy fits are much more powerful than any giant robot ever invented. Trust me--I have a pre-teen in my house.

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

[ROFL]

<coughs. stifles laughter.>

That's not funny, young lady.

Jess N
Member # 6744

[ROFL] *covers mouth*

Of course it's not! It's just plain INHUMANE!

[ROFL]

Sorry...ahem...YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GET OFF THE INTERNET!

[ROFL]

Dang! You made me lose my composure!

*The power of my attack in diminished by the force of [ROFL]

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

Funny, my room is downstairs. And that's where the playstation 2 is, out biggest tv/dvd player, and my stereo with surround sound... hey Tante! Can you send me downstairs?
Tinros
Member # 8328

Funny, my room is downstairs. And that's where the playstation 2 is, out biggest tv/dvd player, and my stereo with surround sound... hey Tante! Can you send me downstairs?
Jess N
Member # 6744

Tinros:

It seems you are in need of a mom to send you somewhere. Being a mom in real life (no, not just on TV), I have that power. Therefore--

TINROS MAHALIA JACKSON JONES! YOU GO DOWNSTAIRS AND PLAY TILL YOU DROP, GIRL! AND NO MORE DEPRESSION FOR YOU--ONE YEAR!

Jess N
Member # 6744

Ah! My pillow of doom and despair...who's goin' down first?!

*Swing*

Ha-ha!

(edited for content...I guess...)

I didn't mean to kill the whole thing! [Angst]

[ August 27, 2005, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Jess N ]

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

Monstrosity? What you see before you is the first of a new species. I call it Experiment 626. It is fire-proof, bullet-proof, and can think faster than super computer. It can see in the dark, and lift objects three thousand times its size. It's only instinct... to destroy everything it touches!
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

- posted      Profile for Son of Shvester   Email Son of Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
i keel yuo oll weeth mi terribuble gramarses aND BAAAAD founixes that no spel chekour can phix

Now with proper gramer, I say my battle cry, "I pwned you so bad it hurt"

lol

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

- posted      Profile for Son of Shvester   Email Son of Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I also attack with my black knight so that no one can cross the bridge.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

[Roll Eyes]

He's been sent to his room.

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

Hey, it's after midnight, doesn't he turn into a pumpkin or a gremlin or soemthing like that?
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Nope. A Night Owl.
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
*pokes Tante with a stick*
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Steve, I'm going to ask you nicely. Please don't poke me with a stick. How would you feel if other people poked you with a stick?

(Using the maternal power to ruin everyone's fun in order to win this fight)

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*hurls teenage sarcasm at Tante*
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Don't you take that tone with me, Young Man!
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*spews teenage grumbling and throws in a false, polite appology*
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
*Blows Steve up in the "And Now for Something Completely Different" manner for stealing Self's tactic.*
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*blocks attack with bass guitar, and strums out a few obnoxious notes to pop JH's ear drums*
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

It is so nice to see you boys playing nicely together, for a change.

<goes off to cluelessly make pudding for dessert>

Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

*slips a micky in Tante's pudding
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*strangualizes Son of Shvester with a phone cord* "Aha, a mother must protect her child! Attack me!"
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Uh, Steve...it's a cordless phone.

Cords are SO 20th Century!

(I can't believe that it took me two days to sleep off that pudding mickey! I gots to find out where that kid gets his mickies!)

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

It was a pay phone, they don't make pay phone without cords.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Wow, Steve, you found a pay phone? What decade are you in? I'm impressed with the abilities that you've shown here.

Alliance?

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

*drags the Comfy Chair into the thread*
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

The Trojan Man
Member # 7653

- posted      Profile for The Trojan Man           Edit/Delete Post 
*Throws a condom-water balloon at Goody....*

edit: to eliminate misinterpretations

[ September 06, 2005, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: The Trojan Man ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

*reloads the Peeps Bazooka*
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Yes, Tante. You would be a poweful ally. Another dark Jedi. *shakes Tante's hand, forming an unbreakable alliance*
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

An unholy alliance indeed....

*Breaks out the planks and starts chanting*
eee aay aay soo ooommmeeee aaa <THUD>

(edit: woohoo postcount!)

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

*uses force lightning to splinter the planks*
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.