FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I think ElJay is trying to off me

Author Topic: I think ElJay is trying to off me
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
She wants my kuchen pans. That must be why she's trying to knock me off. Not only does she force me to get up really, really early and go out in the dark and walk three miles in the morning (while we are chatting on our new cell phones - and dkw joins us sometimes for a three-way call), but today she forced her dad and me to ride with her (bicycles)16 miles up hill and down (it seemed like more up). She's definitely out to get me (us). [Frown]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
*whistles innocently*
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Biking was Daddy's idea.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Your good kid never makes you get up early in the morning to exercise.
For the record.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
You could preempt her by giving me the kuchen pans.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I had to google kuchen pans.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Or you could just give them to me now, and then I'd have no further motivation.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I had to google kuchen pans.

Now why does that sound so hysterical? It barely skitters at the edges of imcomprehensibility.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree that biking across the Mendota Bridge was Paul's idea. ElJay was even a bit crabby about it when we started (she'd already biked from her house to Minnehaha Park and just wanted to go to breakfast). And it was fun MOST of the time (if you ignored the pain in the posterior).

I'm keeping the kuchen pans. [Razz]

And trying to figure out how to get Enigmatic involved in the exercise. Since he's a "night" person and works very different hours than the rest of us, that might be difficult.

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Minnehaha
haha
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Minnehaha.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Minnehaha Falls? Did anyone help her back up again?
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Trust me, I have a nice, healthy, aerobic laugh every time you talk about going for a bike ride.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

Well, then I'm doing some good. [Razz]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.