FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Want to write to Elder Hobbes on his mission?

Author Topic: Want to write to Elder Hobbes on his mission?
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
If you do - I have his address. Just email me and I will send it to you.

Kristine Card

Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
E-mail sent. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CStroman
Member # 6872

- posted      Profile for CStroman   Email CStroman         Edit/Delete Post 
Where is he serving?
Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Washington Spokane mission.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
:bump:
I wish my automatic email thingy worked.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
I got a letter from Elder Hobbes yesterday and he said mine and Aunt Kristine's were the first letters from hatrackers he had received so far. He wanted me to tell everyone that he only has very limited access to email and it's supposed to be for family use only, so he apologizes if he can't answer your email. But snail mail is greatly appreciated and promptly answered. He seems to be enjoying his mission a lot. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

He didn't get mine?

First my post office loses my Harry Potter book. Then they lose my letter to Hobbes. [Grumble]

I'm going to have a talk with them.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I wrote him, I swear. *feels horrible*

Okay, I mailed the letter yesterday. I wrote it ages ago, though, and didn't print it out until Monday because I was going to send it with brownies and that kept running into problems. I finally gave up on the brownies in order to be able to send the letter.

I've only written Zevvy twice, too. [Frown] I suck.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.