FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Shameless non-self-promotion

Author Topic: Shameless non-self-promotion
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
Dragon has a really cool contact juggling act. [Cool]

That's all I got for now. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dabbler
Member # 6443

- posted      Profile for dabbler   Email dabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
Woot. How's AYCO?
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Yahoo!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
That's pretty awesome.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been reading her LJ all summer and it's so cool to read about what she's been up to. And it's also neat because I've never seen someone enjoy their summer as much as I think she enjoyed hers. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
The AYCO festival is going very well. I did a teeterboard workshop today. [The Wave]

The kids put on their second of two shows tonight. Of particular note were the chinese pole and contortion acts from the Circus Center and especially the diabolo act from Smirkus, which was stunning (and this was the third time I'd seen it). These kids are damn impressive.

Tomorrow we wrap everything up and go home, though some of us have farther to go than others. It's been lots of fun.

Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.