FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Guess Who blamed the hurricane on Guess What (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Guess Who blamed the hurricane on Guess What
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
Please don't get me started on global warming
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard global warming is a lie and/or 100% true, what do you think andi330?
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andi330
Member # 8572

[ROFL]

Scientists have proven that the earth's temperature naturally goes through warming and cooling periods, the last ice age was only just over a century ago, of course the planet is warming! It will cool again, it always does.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
When I first saw the thread title I thought it was Bush blaming it on something weird and nonsensical.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

That was some shitty ass ice age. The elephants didn't even have to evolve into mammoths.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andi330
Member # 8572

[Laugh]
quote:
Originally posted by jebus202:
That was some shitty ass ice age. The elephants didn't even have to evolve into mammoths.

Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe your elephants didn't. Mine did.
You just have lazy elephants.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
When I first saw the thread title I thought it was Bush blaming it on something weird and nonsensical.
Just wait a few more days... It's only a matter of time before Bush finds a way to link this hurricane to Iran or perhaps Cuba and determines that there is no option left but to invade. [Wink]
Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR POLITICS!

::froths at the mouth::

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Jebus when will you learn? This is America, it's ALWAYS time for politics.

Welcome to America, where it's open season on politics, 365 days a year.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Tresopax -

I think he mentioned it at the news conference today. It's official: Katrina has been added to the Axis of Evil.

Stay tuned for news about the War on Low Pressure Weather Systems.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh good, low pressure systems give me headaches.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andi330
Member # 8572

Me too.
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
Ted Kennedy says Bush is losing the War on Weather. (I think that is a take on a Letterman joke.)

So, Gays, Iraq, Bush, Gays again, and our being Freedom Loving Americans are all reasons that this happened. I guess living in a physical world has lost its priority as a debatable reason for disaster.

I'll never understand some people.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

And that is why sodomy laws are stupid.

edit: er... not because of Olivet having sex with animals... or... whatever... yea... running away now

kojabu, I was under the impression you don't eat animals

(ducks)

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.