FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » ANOTHER Popularity Thread (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ANOTHER Popularity Thread
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Admit it, you love me the best. [Big Grin]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
I do. [Hail]
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
yup.
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Meh. [Dont Know]

You're alright.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
No.

I love Frisco 'cause he's HAWT.

And, you know, my husband 'cause he's, uh... ( [Wink] Just kidding, honey! You know what you are! [Wink] [Wink] )

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
[Group Hug] Hatrackers are the nicest people ever.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
One of these days, KQ, you're going to mention Frisco without objectifying him and then bringing up your husband to justify it. One of these days.

And back on topic, it's almost endearing to see a newbie whoring themselves for validation. Maybe a Hatrack celeb will even post on the thread! In any case

*pat pat*

(take that, Kat's post!)

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
Who are you again?
Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Tante, your Jew is showing.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bunbun
Member # 6814

- posted      Profile for bunbun   Email bunbun         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave]
Posts: 516 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
I like Tante because she posts pictures of her breasts

Chicken breasts, you sick people...

[ September 02, 2005, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Jim-Me ]

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I always tend to love myself the best. I have a secret shrine and everything.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
One of these days, KQ, you're going to mention Frisco without objectifying him and then bringing up your husband to justify it. One of these days.

Why would I do that? [Confused]

Now, where's that oil...

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

*covers face with hands* Just as long as he doesn't think that's me.

Bobble, I appreciate you.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, c'mon, Katie, you know you want to see him shirtless and gleaming in the sunlight as much as the rest of us. [Razz]
katharina
Member # 827

I'm afraid I don't know Bobble well enough to say that.

Added: "gleaming in the sunlight" is a phrase that should never, ever be applied to people. [Razz]

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, some of us have no desire to see that.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have a secret shrine and everything.
Not anymore, you don't.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna see my famous chicken breasts ?
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
All the talk of "shirtless" and "baby oil" remind me of a "Kratt's Creatures" episode.......
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Hatrack's Godwin's Law strikes again.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Did I say "baby oil"? No, no.

I prefer grapeseed, as I believe I have said before...

romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
My bad. and grapessed oil is not only edible, it has important compunds of, er, some sort.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Yeah, they lower your cholesterol. [Big Grin]

And as you said, edible. Or, you know, lickable. [Big Grin]

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
O_O
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(I think this is my response to all the sadness and seriousness that I've been focusing on. You know, like an affirmation of life. Olivia provided an opportunity, and I ran with it.)
Onanism Thread
Member # 8525

- posted      Profile for Onanism Thread           Edit/Delete Post 
I declare war on Popularity Thread.
Onanism Thread is the best thread!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Lickable? Woah I seriously thought for a while that this was a family forum thanks for shattering my view of the universe. Thanks lot.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
KQ you and Olivet really are in the same "zone" right now it appears. Is it a full moon or something?
No, but isn't it new moon?

[Wall Bash] Too slow!

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
ketchupqueen said : "I love Frisco 'cause he's HAWT."

I'll second that, even though I've never seen him.

I LOVE you Tante! And your breasts!

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by T_Smith:
I always tend to love myself the best. I have a secret shrine and everything.

Trust me, T...it isn't that secrect....
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*giggles*

I just thought of a really, really, REALLY dirty joke.

But I will keep it to myself.

*giggles*

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

email it to me. blayne DOT bradlet AT gmail DOT com
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
Bad kq, bad!
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluff
Member # 4835

- posted      Profile for Fluff           Edit/Delete Post 
pfft.

This isn't a popularity thread. It's a self-promotion thread.

Know your Fluff!

Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Tante, is that actually you in that picture? And on the current note, your an incredible addition to Hatrack.

Btw, isnt the cat that chases tweaty bird named Shvester?

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Sylvester.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I always tend to love myself the best.
Do you do that with only one hand or both?
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Two hands and a cactus.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
"Do you do that with only one hand or both? "

Wow... Onanism Thread did his thang, if you know what I mean.

If you're offering any help with the shrine, jebus, well, I could always use a helping hand in building it up.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Two hands and a cactus.
o_O

Um. Ouch?

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

someone else's hand would be better IMHO.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

[Wall Bash]
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

hehehehe, shocking nuns every day [Big Grin]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*looks around*

Nuns? Where?

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I'm mostly referring to Ender's Shadow where anton tries his best to shock Sister Carlotta in good fun. Which is essentially what I did shocked an innocent bystander.

I think, head bashing has god knows like a BILLION different ways of interpreting it.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

You didn't shock me.

Just a little annoyed.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Oh? How so, I see nothing wrong with joining in a conversation which has pretty much became humourous so whats wrong with joining in?
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

You just don't seem to know where the line is.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Now I am officially confused.

I don't recall stepping into a line.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.