FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » iPod mini is dead. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: iPod mini is dead.
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
B-b-b-but, that's homocomputational! [Eek!]

-o-

*patpat* Twink, you know I don't mean the naked guitar-wielding Mac users [Wink]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dabbler
Member # 6443

- posted      Profile for dabbler   Email dabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs self* mmm, Mac people.

Though for the audio comparison, at the very least I'd strongly suggest using the headphones you're planning on using with the device. The headphones that come with the devices aren't the best choices, and if you're worried about minor audio differences you're probably willing to buy great headphones. I personally hate earbud headphones, and use a decent pair of Sennheiser headphones (decent, not Great).

I really like the black iPod nano. What can I say, it's the goth in me. I'm not so worried about the room. I have a first gen 5 gig iPod and while I have about 4 gigs on it, I don't listen to a good third of it regularly.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
I debated about space when I was getting my iPod, but the ultimate deciding factor was that the iPod 20 gig was only about $60 more expensive than the iPod mini 4 gig. (my college store does that whole discount thing). I have to say I'm very happy with my choice. Even though I'm kind of like you dabbler in that I don't listen to most of the music on here regularly, I'd rather have it there than have to keep updating it whenever I want to listen to it. And it also works whenever I'm in the mood for a particular artist.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.