FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I guess we don't need Bob anymore

Author Topic: I guess we don't need Bob anymore
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Ice Cream Personality Test

It was actually kind of disappointing. Bob's cooler because he can start from the ice cream preference and get the whole personality from it. This test asks personality questions and matches you with an ice cream flavor.

The funny thing is, I chose strawberry ice cream with hot fudge sauce in Bob's thread. This test said I'm a strawberries and cream personality. Coincidence? I think not.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
According to the test I'm Butter Pecan--
" Life is all about the details for you. You pay attention to the small things, plan ahead and rarely procrastinate. People tell you that you're fair and ethical, but you can be a tad aggressive and very competitive."

I have to laugh at the "rarely procrastinate" comment as that's what I'm doing right now. Unfortunately, I don't like butter pecan. My favorite is Rocky Road [Big Grin]

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Strawberries and Cream? That is so wrong. I'm definitely all about the pistachio.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm also Strawberries and Cream.

I don't even like ice cream.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
"Life is all about the details for you. You pay attention to the small things, plan ahead and rarely procrastinate. People tell you that you're fair and ethical, but you can be a tad aggressive and very competitive."

Hmmm...... a lot of this doesn't fit me. Especially the procrastination part.

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, not yet anyway.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
Strawberry and cream... and the description seemed to fit, plus I do like that flavor.

Spiffy, I guess it was right with me.

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're Strawberries and Cream

You don't like to be the center of attention because you're a little bit shy. You hold yourself (and those around you) to higher standards, so you can come off as cranky and irritable. You look before you leap-- being a little cautious when making decisions.

[ROFL]

[ROFL]

[ROFL]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm hungry. [Grumble]
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Boon....know what is even funnier?

It said I was the same!

Me? Shy?

Looks like we need Bob ater all. [Big Grin]

Right Dana? [Razz]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm not going to be replacing him with a computer-generated test anytime soon.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Bob. He's going to have a rocky road ahead of him.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Beren, he will have to understand that life is not all peaches and cream.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, I see moose tracks all over this one.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't fit the questions enough to take the test. They need a none of the above option. Which would give the correct answer because I don't like ice cream particularly, and when I do I like a 99 (vanilla with a chocolate flake stuck into it).
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Strawberries and Cream.

IMO they should rename it "Hatrack".

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, we do need Bob's test for this. You chose your ice cream and he analyzed your personality according to that choice.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't get anything from that. I mean, it puts an arbitrary label on you and then spits back a listing of what you just told it. Lame lame lame.

There should be a game where you complete some fantastic feat and get a fortune cookie at the end.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pooka:
I mean, it puts an arbitrary label on you and then spits back a listing of what you just told it. Lame lame lame.

Quiet, you fool! You'll crash the entire personality-test market! It'll upset the entire balance of teh intarnets!

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Strawberries and Cream.

But the description doesn't fit me. I might be inclined to shyness, but that certainly isn't how I behave. And a lot of the questions didn't fit me either.

Not the best test...

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, these people really did a cr@ppy job of this. Not even close.

Oh well.

I'm just glad we had a chance to enjoy the idea back when.

And you all know where it REALLY originated.
[Wink]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.