FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Even BIGGER nerd than thou!!!

Author Topic: Even BIGGER nerd than thou!!!
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

- posted      Profile for Mr.Gumby   Email Mr.Gumby         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, by raise of hand(or post... of.. hand 0_o ) how many can say that their very first make-out session was while watching, get this, First 100 Strong Bad emails?!?
[ROFL] This cracks me up everytime I think about it.
Honestly, who can say they did?
...man, I'm a nerd. Oh well, it was/is fun [Big Grin]

Posts: 312 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Was there an actual woman involved?

If the answer is "yes" then you loose at least 1000 nerd points.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

Thankfully there was a girl involved and not a blow up doll
Posts: 312 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Loose them! Along with the hounds!
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I'd rather not be virgin-lips at the age of 30.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, was the girl in the same room, or interacting via the internet.

Bonus points if she was in the same room AND interacting over the internet. On a separate computer, of course.

;-)

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, your E-mail is pigwidgeon, you live in Utah, and you list "women" among your interests despite having never made out before. A love of StrongBad is the least of your issues. [Wink]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on and come to my house, LADIES!
Come on and come to my house, GIRLS! GIRLS!

--Strong Bad's Jig.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

I was watching them on dvd, in my basement, on my tv using a dvd player.
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

Well, if that makes you a nerd, what would it mean if your first make out session ever was in the crowd at a Type O Negative concert, during one of the opening bands, just in front of the mosh pit?

--Enigmatic
(just askin')

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Not as much as if you'd gone into the mosh pit and made out while you were both being passed around over the crowd's head.

Now THAT I'd pay to see.

[Wink]

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't. But mostly 'cause I wouldn't pay to see my brother make out with someone, ewwwwww.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

And what do you call an act like that?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.