FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A Tetris-like flash game (Caution: May cause severe drop in productivity)

Author Topic: A Tetris-like flash game (Caution: May cause severe drop in productivity)
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
http://flasharcade.com/game.php?goldstrike

I can't get past level 5. This is infuriating.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't some of the bricks disappear when you hit them?

At first I thought it was the solid gray ones that didn't break, but every brick type resisted the pick at some point.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
You have to hit them in groups.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
At least two of the same color, adjacent to one another. The gold ones and the ones with emblems on them are the ones that score, although I can't figure out the scoring exactly. I've been trying to get the gold blocks in bunches.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I made it through lvl 8 before I got distracted by actual work.

Anyone else get game bleed over when they play these thinking-against-the-clock games? Like, I go to talk to my co-worker and I'm listening to him while one part of my brain is saying "if you click on the skin on his face, his eyebrows will fall onto his moustache and you can click them out of the way. And since he's bald, that will leave the play area free."

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] No... [Angst]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Remember the game with the dots and the lines? ("Polarity"?) I was doing that for a long time in my mind, streching the lines and shifting them...
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.