FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sex in Chairs

Author Topic: Sex in Chairs
akhockey
Member # 8394

- posted      Profile for akhockey           Edit/Delete Post 
So I ate an entire package of Ritz crackers in the past half hour. Is that entirely healthy? Doubt it...
Posts: 193 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Its extremely unhealthy, especially for the Ritz crackers.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
did you have sex with the Ritz crackers?
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you really think that I would be dumb enough to post in this thread just because your title alludes to sex in chairs???
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm... sexy chairs...
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
beverly should definatly not try this for a couple weeks. [Evil]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I STILL don't get the title.
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akhockey
Member # 8394

- posted      Profile for akhockey           Edit/Delete Post 
update: The ritz crackers didn't effect me today, so you all can go out and enjoy an entire package of it! And this is playing off the "Sex in Chains" thread. When I first saw it I thought it said "Sex in Chairs" and I was wondering why Hatrack had a thread about sex and inanimate objects....
Posts: 193 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
My husband uses a wheelchair...

...and I was wondering if this thread related in any way to that. [Blushing]

We've never considered adding Ritz crackers to the repertoire.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Sex in Chairs was a far better film than Sex in Chains, you know. It's an old, silent Austrian film.

Basic story: A man is laid off from his job at a local factory. He is forced to get a job at a furniture store.

Because of their terrible, almost emasculating jobs, the men can get no women. One man, when his girlfriend dumps him in favor of the store supervisor, nearly kills himself. There are lots of longing glances between them, but no sex whatsoever. One of the guys, this kinda queen-y desk salesman, actually comes on to another guy while he's napping in the office chairs (it actually looked rather more like a strangle than a kiss).

Still, excellent film. Obviously somewhat political, but good if you like silent movies. And when they start taking off their shirts while unloading the delivery trucks, wow.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zemra
Member # 5706

- posted      Profile for Zemra   Email Zemra         Edit/Delete Post 
I love how things can get so out of hand here. Good title
Regards Zemra [ROFL]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been parodied quite like that Joldo. I feel oddly proud. [Wink]
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I have yet to figure out what the title of this thread has to do with the opening post.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.