FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Just in case you missed it!

Author Topic: Just in case you missed it!
solero
Member # 8668

- posted      Profile for solero   Email solero         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/steveocorolla.html

Poor corolla. [Evil Laugh]

IT WAS A RENTAL TABLE! [Mad]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was a Toyota Corolla. Instead, I get some drunk and/or mentally retarded gentlemen (no offense to the mentally retarded, please) dropping his shorts and doing Lord-knows-what...
Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, what ssywak said.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Lord.

When people do things on television that would get them roughly removed from most public places...

Where's the bread, we've got the circuses.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Weirdness....
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I used to thank God for 90's MTV for keeping the morons and musically challenged consolidated into a single channel that I could ignore.

But now they're spilling over into television I actually watch! *sob*

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.