FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The LOTR Survivor Game! It's Fun! (Page 7)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The LOTR Survivor Game! It's Fun!
Avin
Member # 7751

- posted      Profile for Avin           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm all for the 48 hour rule. Bilbo, in fact, died almost 4 days ago now.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
And the smell is getting to us all.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 7924

- posted      Profile for Omega M.           Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 25
Aragorn 21
Eomer 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 19
Gandalf 17
Galadriel 13
King Theoden 13
Balrog 11
Pippin 9
Merry 9
Frodo 7
Prince Imrahil 3

-- Eomer
-- Prince Imrahil
++ Balrog

(I read LOTR a long time ago; characters whom I don't even remember (Prince Imrahil) or for whom I don't remember a single thing they did (Eomer) get --. I give the balrog ++ because I remember a lot about its episode; and when I read that part for the first time I was playing a computer RPG that contained similar-looking creatures named balrons, so when I came upon the balrog I thought, "So that's where they got that name from!")

Posts: 781 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 23
Aragorn 21
Eomer 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 19
Gandalf 17
Galadriel 13
King Theoden 13
Balrog 13
Merry 9
Pippin 7
Frodo 7
Prince Imrahil 3

Faramir --
Balrog ++
Pippin --

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avin
Member # 7751

Faramir 25
Aragorn 19
Eomer 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 19
Gandalf 17
Galadriel 13
King Theoden 13
Balrog 13
Merry 9
Frodo 7
Pippin 5
Prince Imrahil 3

Aragorn --
Pippin --
Faramir ++

Posts: 142 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 25
Aragorn 21
Eomer 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 19
Gandalf 17
Galadriel 15
King Theoden 13
Balrog 11
Pippin 9
Merry 9
Frodo 7
Prince Imrahil 1

-- Prince Imrahil
-- Balrog
++ Galadriel

Death of Bilbo (first enactment of the 48 hour rule):
Bilbo stepped out of his snug hobbit hole and onto the Road, humming "The Road Goes Ever, Ever On." As he often said, "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." This turned out to be literally true in this case, as the Brandywine River had flooded, turning the Road into a raging River. Bilbo was never heard from again.

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 23
Aragorn 21
Eomer 21
Sam 19
Eowyn 19
Gandalf 17
Galadriel 15
King Theoden 13
Balrog 11
Pippin 9
Merry 9
Frodo 7
Prince Imrahil (dead)

-- Prince Imrahil (Only so I can give him the honorable death he deserves!)
++ Eomer
-- Faramir (Too high for a Captain of Gondor)

I'll do Imrahil's death later tonight.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 7924

Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Eomer 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 19
Gandalf 17
Galadriel 15
King Theoden 13
Balrog 13
Pippin 9
Merry 9
Frodo 7

-- Faramir (I don't really remember him either, at least compared to Boromir)
-- Eomer (as before)
++ Balrog (as before)

Posts: 781 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Eomer 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 17
Galadriel 15
Balrog 15
King Theoden 11
Pippin 9
Merry 9
Frodo 7

-- Eowyn
-- King Theoden
++ Balrog

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Eomer 21
Sam 19
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Balrog 13
King Theoden 11
Pippin 9
Merry 9
Frodo 7

++ Eomer
-- Balrog
-- Gandalf

Death of Prince Imrahil, Lord of Dol Amroth by the sea.
Long had been the journey from the Bay of Balfalas to Minas Tirith. The men of Dol Amroth, tall and proud, mail shining in the waning light, and swords glistening with the timeless shine of ancient craftsmanship, rode high in the saddles of their glorious horses. They looked high to the tops of the city, hundreds of feet into the air and saw the good people of Gondor's chief city cheering their entrance, and cheering their lord and captain, Prince Imrahil.

He entered the city with fanfare. He was one of the few left who could trace his blood back to the ancient men of Westernesse, and those that came with him were just as fair to look upon. Two thousand in number, but really numbers did them no justice, not for what they represented. Imrahil did not look forward to the coming meeting with Denethor. Deeply buried in his heart was a bitterness over the death of his sister Finduilas, and somewhere in his heart he blamed Denethor and the city of stone that stole his beloved sister away from the sea she loved so much.

But he came at the call of Gondor's Lord, until the king returned to claim his title. It wasn't long once he was inside the city's walls that the Battle of the Pelennor Fields began. The hordes of Mordor came wave after wave upon the battle rallied forces of Gondor, bursting upon the stone walls of Minas Tirith as water upon the rocks by the sea. Imrahil kept his men together, as the only cavalry forces of Gondor, his men were vital in breaking the horde of orcs upon the field. But even his men could not stop the host before him. It wasn't long before they were pressed inside the walls. The enemy wasted no time in bringing forth Grond, like the arm of the devil himself, named for Morgoth's mighty hammer, it smote the gates of Minas Tirith, letting loose a torrent of cursed black armor into the city.

And from some courtyard of the city, a cock crowed, wrecking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn. And Imrahil heard over the hills, horns horns horns, great horns of the north wildly blowing, echoing far and wide over the fields of the Pelennor in the distance. In that moment, the hearts of his people cast off the shade of Mordor and let loose with the morning light. The mighty horses of the north stampeded across the fields, turning the tide for the forces of food, and driving the orcs and trolls to the edge of the river Anduin, upon the very Harlond itself.

Imrahil charged with the others, chasing the orcs, and Easterlings, the huge trolls in their rocking carriages of doom, and the massive mumakil war oliphants with their Haradrim lords. The battle was theirs! Against all odds, and against all hope marked with fear of loss, they had won the day.

Yet the tide would turn once more. The mighty Numenorean men of Dol Amroth, city by the sea, looked up with faces pale to see a fleet of black ships. The words of Denethor had proven true, and so also lost were Ethir and Lebinnin, lands we had thought safe and protected. And was Dol Amroth lost as well?

His heart busrting with sorrow, he rushed upon the enemy, who upon seeing the ships were filled with glee, and turned on their pursuers, changing the fortune of battle yet again. Imrahil let loose a wrath of ancient power upon the orcs, hewing a great many, smoting them upon the rocks and staining the walls of the Ranmas Echor with their blood. But he cut too far into their lines. Soon he found himself alone, with but a few of his knights around him, surrounded by orcs on all sides. He heard the shouts of his men beyond the orcs shouting in vain, charging valiantly, butchering valiantly, but in the end served only to ease their sorrow.

The great lord Imrahil, Lord and Prince of Dol Amroth fell fighting many enemies, like his nephew Boromir, no help would come to save him. His legacy would live on in Lothloriel, his daughter, and his once still living sister. And few would remember the day that Imrahil, son of Numenor and Lorien fell upon the walls of Minas Tirith.

(sorry it was so long, but I had to do his death justice)

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Eomer 21
Sam 19
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Balrog 15
King Theoden 11
Pippin 7
Merry 7
Frodo 7

-- Merry
-- Pippin
++ Balrog

Avin
Member # 7751

Faramir 23
Eomer 21
Aragorn 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Balrog 15
King Theoden 11
Merry 7
Frodo 7
Pippin 5

++ Faramir
-- Aragorn
-- Pippin

SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 23
Aragorn 21
Eomer 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Balrog 13
King Theoden 11
Merry 7
Frodo 7
Pippin 5

-- Balrog (Flaming whip and all)
-- Eomer (Why accept a substitute ...)
++ Aragorn (... when you can have the real thing?)

Still owed are the deaths of The One Ring and Shadowfax. 48 hour rule is in effect. If no one carts off the horse carcass soon, I'm sending it to the glue factory.

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 7924

Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Sam 19
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Balrog 13
King Theoden 11
Frodo 9
Merry 7
Pippin 5

-- Faramir (as before)
-- Eomer (as before)
++ Frodo (why is the hero so low?)

Kettricken
Member # 8436

- posted      Profile for Kettricken   Email Kettricken         Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Sam 19
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Balrog 11
King Theoden 9
Frodo 9
Merry 7
Pippin 7

++ Pippin STH
-- Balrog
-- King Theoden

Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Sam 19
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Balrog 11
Frodo 9
Merry 7
Pippin 7
King Theoden 7

++ Sam (I wouldn't mind him winning)
-- Theoden
-- Galadriel (because Gandalf is cooler than her)

btw, Lyrhawn, I really enjoyed that death

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
++ Frodo
- Balrog
- Sam

Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Sam 18
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 11
Balrog 10
Merry 7
Pippin 7
King Theoden 7

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

NOTE : I fixed Rabbit's vote.

Faramir 21
Aragorn 21
Sam 17
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 11
Balrog 11
King Theoden 7
Merry 5
Pippin 5

++ Balrog
-- Merry
-- Pippin

Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
Aragorn 21
Faramir 19
Sam 19
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 11
Balrog 9
King Theoden 7
Merry 5
Pippin 5

++Sam (I love Sam.)
--Balrog (same reason as I always vote him down)
--Faramir (this was the hard one. I love all the other characters. But Faramir is so high on the scale he can afford to lose a few while I decide who to kill!)

[edit cuz it helps when you adjust the score when you vote *feels smrt*]

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

[Cry] Poor, poor Balroggy-woggy. [Cry]
Avin
Member # 7751

Faramir 21
Aragorn 19
Sam 19
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 11
Balrog 9
King Theoden 5
Merry 5
Pippin 5

++ Faramir
-- Aragorn
-- King Theoden

K.T.
Member # 8665

- posted      Profile for K.T.   Email K.T.         Edit/Delete Post 
Faramir 21
Sam 21
Aragorn 19
Eomer 17
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 9
Balrog 9
Merry 5
Pippin 5
King Theoden 3

Sam ++ (I wish I could give him more...I love Sam)
Frodo -- (not so fond of the guy...I know he is the hero and all but...)
King Theoden -- (Because he practically gave his kingdom to the enemy)

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Faramir 19
Sam 19
Aragorn 19
Eomer 19
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 9
Balrog 9
Merry 5
Pippin 5
King Theoden 3

-- Faramir
-- Sam
++ Eomer

SenojRetep
Member # 8614

Faramir 19
Sam 19
Aragorn 19
Eomer 19
Eowyn 17
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Frodo 9
Balrog 7
Merry 5
Pippin 5
King Theoden 3

(I adjusted Sam because Dr. Strangelove forgot to on his vote)
-- Balrog
++ Galadriel
-- Sam (net shift = 0 due to Dr. Strangelove adjustment, see note above)

dh
Member # 6929

Faramir 19
Sam 19
Aragorn 19
Eomer 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Frodo 9
Balrog 9
Merry 5
Pippin 5
King Theoden 3

++ Balrog
-- Eomer
-- Eowyn

Kettricken
Member # 8436

- posted      Profile for Kettricken   Email Kettricken         Edit/Delete Post 
Sam 19
Aragorn 19
Faramir 17
Eomer 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 15
Frodo 9
Balrog 7
Merry 7
Pippin 5
King Theoden 3

-- Balrog
++ Merry
-- Faramir

Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Sam 19
Aragorn 19
Faramir 17
Eomer 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 9
Merry 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 5
King Theoden 3

Balrog --
Galadriel -- (for doing that freaky "if I had the ring" thing)
Pippin ++ "Ack!"

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Sam 19
Aragorn 19
Faramir 17
Eomer 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 9
Balrog 7
Merry 7
Pippin 5
King Theoden 1

Balrog ++
King Theoden --
Pippin --

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_hoIes
Member # 6963

- posted      Profile for digging_hoIes   Email digging_hoIes         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I have a Balrog ally!

*starts Save The Balrog campaign; hands out bumper stickers*

Posts: 109 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Sam 19
Aragorn 19
Eomer 19
Faramir 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 9
Merry 7
Balrog 5
Pippin 5
King Theoden 0 (dead)

-- Balrog
-- King Theoden
++ Eomer

I know I won't get a chance to post tomorrow, I wanted to get it in now while I remembered.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Sam 21
Aragorn 19
Eomer 17
Faramir 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 11
Frodo 9
Merry 7
Balrog 5
Pippin 5
King Theoden 0 (dead)

++ Sam (how could I have forgotten to add his votes before?! I stand ashamed)
-- Galadriel (Because I had to pick someone)
-- Eomer (same as Galadriel)

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Sam 21
Aragorn 19
Eomer 17
Faramir 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 7
Merry 7
Pippin 5
Balrog 3
King Theoden 0 (dead)

++Galadriel - because she's the Elf Queen dammit! [Wink]
--Frodo - getting... so... weak... Flaming Eye... so pretty...
--Balrog - Ow! Smited by the Sword of Turgon!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

Aragorn 19
Sam 19
Eomer 17
Faramir 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 9
Merry 7
Pippin 5
Balrog 1
King Theoden 0 (dead)

-- Sam (cause he can afford it)
++ Frodo (cause that's what Sam would want)
-- Balrog (the bridge of Khazad-dum is beginning to crumble under its feet...)

Death of TOR and Shadowfax (because it's bugging me):
After grazing on some lovely grass, Shadowfax went to take a drink. At the bottom of the pool he saw a beautiful ring. The ring called to him; he thrust his body into the pool and grasped the ring between his teeth. Power flooded through him great enough to turn the whole world into a fertile grazing plain. In excitement he whinnied, swallowing the ring.

Driven mad by his brush with supreme power, Shadowfax ran wild, rampaging through Middle-Earth. The ring stayed safe in his belly. Exactly one year later servents of Sauron (who is already dead, but go with it), surmising the cause of the stallion's madness, brought him to Mordor. But the great beast broke loose and, in his madness, galloped headlong up the slopes of Oroduin and into the Cracks of Doom. As the horse and ring plunged into the fiery depths of the mountain, Shadowfax's madness left him, and his final thought before oblivion was of the green, grassy fields of Rohan.

Omega M.
Member # 7924

Aragorn 19
Sam 19
Eomer 15
Faramir 15
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 11
Merry 7
Pippin 5
Balrog 1

-- Eomer (as before)
-- Faramir (as before)
++ Frodo (I still can't figure out why he's so low)

Although I gave my first two ++ votes to the balrog, now I think it would be pretty silly for a monster to win, so I'm not voting for it anymore.

Kettricken
Member # 8436

Aragorn 19
Sam 19
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Faramir 13
Eomer 13
Frodo 11
Merry 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 1

++ Pippin
-- Eomer
-- Faramir

dh
Member # 6929

Aragorn 17
Sam 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Faramir 13
Eomer 13
Frodo 11
Merry 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

++ Balrog
-- Aragorn
-- Sam

Omega M.
Member # 7924

Aragorn 17
Sam 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 13
Frodo 13
Faramir 11
Eomer 11
Merry 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

-- Faramir
-- Eomer
++ Frodo

Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Aragorn 17
Sam 19
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 11
Frodo 13
Faramir 11
Eomer 11
Merry 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 1

Sam ++
Galadriel -
Balrog -

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kettricken
Member # 8436

Aragorn 17
Sam 19
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Galadriel 11
Frodo 13
Faramir 9
Eomer 9
Merry 9
Pippin 7
Balrog 1

-- Faramir
-- Eomer
++ Merry

Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Sam 19
Aragorn 17
Eowyn 15
Gandalf 15
Frodo 13
Faramir 9
Galadriel 9
Eomer 9
Merry 9
Pippin 5
Balrog 3

Balrog ++
Pippin --
Galadriel --

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Sam 19
Aragorn 17
Gandalf 15
Eowyn 13
Frodo 13
Faramir 9
Eomer 9
Merry 9
Galadriel 7
Pippin 5
Balrog 5

++ Balrog
-- Eowyn
-- Galadriel

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Sam 17
Aragorn 15
Gandalf 15
Eowyn 13
Frodo 13
Eomer 11
Faramir 9
Merry 9
Galadriel 7
Pippin 5
Balrog 5

++ Eomer
-- Sam
-- Aragorn

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Sam 17
Aragorn 15
Gandalf 15
Eowyn 15
Frodo 13
Eomer 11
Faramir 9
Merry 9
Galadriel 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

-- Balrog (I weep for you my precious. But alas, it appears not meant to be)
++ Pippin
++ Eowyn

rCX
Member # 8503

- posted      Profile for rCX           Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf 17
Sam 15
Aragorn 15
Eowyn 15
Frodo 13
Eomer 11
Faramir 9
Merry 7
Galadriel 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

Sam --
Merry --
Gandalf ++

Posts: 164 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 7924

Gandalf 17
Sam 15
Aragorn 15
Eowyn 15
Frodo 15
Eomer 9
Faramir 7
Merry 7
Galadriel 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

-- Faramir
-- Eomer
++ Frodo

phoenixzero
Member # 8886

- posted      Profile for phoenixzero   Email phoenixzero         Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf 19
Aragorn 15
Frodo 15
Sam 13
Eowyn 13
Eomer 9
Faramir 7
Merry 7
Galadriel 7
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

++Gandalf
--Eowyn
--Sam

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf 19
Aragorn 15
Frodo 13
Sam 13
Eowyn 13
Eomer 9
Faramir 9
Merry 7
Galadriel 5
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

++ Faramir (because I love him)
-- Galadriel (I don't know about you, but the perfectly rounded fingernails always really bugged me.)
-- Frodo (whiney. That's all I have to say about that)

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf 21
Aragorn 15
Frodo 13
Sam 11
Eowyn 13
Eomer 9
Faramir 9
Merry 5
Galadriel 5
Pippin 7
Balrog 3

++ Gandalf (meh)
-- Merry(Not exactly a name you'd like to shout while parading down the streets of Minas Tirith, more a San Franscisco thing.)
-- Sam(Hobbits just don't immpress me)

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf 19
Aragorn 15
Frodo 13
Sam 13
Eowyn 13
Eomer 9
Faramir 9
Merry 5
Galadriel 5
Pippin 7
Balrog 1

++ Sam
-- Gandalf
-- Balrog

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf 19
Aragorn 15
Frodo 13
Sam 13
Eowyn 13
Eomer 11
Faramir 7
Merry 5
Galadriel 3
Pippin 7
Balrog 1

++Eomer, because he's got the coolest armor of anyone.
--Galadriel, because I hated that actress in the movie.
--Faramir, for being an enabler in his father's abusive fatherhood.

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.