FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Hey Hockey's Back!

Author Topic: Hey Hey Hockey's Back!
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, somehow my HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY thread was deleted, so, I feel it is necessary to make another one.

Quick shout out to the Red Wings, who at 8-1 have the best record in the NHL. Yes the Thrashers are at 7-0, but they've also played two less games, so we'll see where they are when they have played the same number of games we have.

Also a shout out to Jason Williams for his first career Hat Trick, done entirely in the first period, and to Manny Legace for his second shut out OF THE SEASON!

And to all those who said the Wings would suck if they couldn't spend millions upon millions of dollars: [Taunt] [Taunt] [Taunt]

Cut our salary in half, and still rockin the NHL!

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Ottawa is also undefeated, although they've only played 6 games so far. Just thought I should say.

The Red Wings are doing a lot better than I expected them to, I've got to give them that. And, considering how they've greatly increased the number of games against teams in the same division, and how weak the Red Wings division is, they should have a really good season. Nobody would have predicted the season Mikael Samuelsson and Jason Williams have been having.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
The Panthers are above .500!
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
It wasn't deleted, it was just unrealistically hidden. HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

For some reason it's not a result when you search hockey, or hockey hockey hockey. I searched Red Wings, and then it was there.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, well I'll go back to using that thread then.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.