FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » real life MST3K moments (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: real life MST3K moments
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes I forget how funny my wife is. I came out into the living room and she was watching Superman 2 for the first time, so I sat down to watch with her. It was at the point where Superman was showing Lois Lane his fortress of solitude for the first time. He picks up a green crystal and shows it to her.

Superman: Then I found this green crystal. It called out to me. Then it led me here. Then it built this place for me.

My Wife: Then it told me to marry more than one woman.

[ROFL]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
My friends and I on our third or fourth viewing of the Return of the Jedi Special Edition in the theaters made a lot of funny MST3K-like comments. It's fun stuff to do (as long as no one else is around).
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
One of the greatest movie eperiences of my life was watching Dante's Peak with my roommates.

Also, Frisco's pretty funny while watching ROTK.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynx
Member # 8760

- posted      Profile for Lynx   Email Lynx         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Speed:
My Wife: Then it told me to marry more than one woman.

[ROFL]

Hehe, yeah. I love that wife of yours! Shame on you for forgetting how wonderful in every way she is, even if only for a moment!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zemra
Member # 5706

- posted      Profile for Zemra   Email Zemra         Edit/Delete Post 
you tell him Lynx.
Welcome to the forum Lynx.
[Wave]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zarex
Member # 8504

- posted      Profile for Zarex   Email Zarex         Edit/Delete Post 
I just have to ask, what does MST3K mean?
Posts: 250 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

Mystery Science Theater 3000. It was a television show first on Comedy Central then on Sci-Fi. They spoof a lot of older movies.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

MST3K
Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
a lot of *bad* older movies.

Once my dad, brothers, and I went to see Signs in the theatre. there were maybe two other people there, so I didn't feel so bad about cracking jokes halfway through it. At the part where Mel Gibson chops off the alien's fingers, I turned to my brother, held my hand up with fingers missing, and said "Live Long and Prosper". Everyone started rolling on the floor. [Smile]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

Does Manos still hold the record for worst movie they did?
Speed
Member # 5162

[ROFL] Nice, SM!

That reminds me of a time that I went over to my friend's house. There were about 10 people there, and we all went down to the basement to watch this anime called "Vampire Hunter D." Apparently it's supposed to be quite good, but I absolutely hated it. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but it was horrible.

I remember part of the movie concerned someone with a mouth on his palm that would not shut up. After the movie was over, I remarked that I was a little surprised that the guy went through the entire movie without once telling anyone to "talk to the hand."

That about finished off that anime party.

Zemra
Member # 5706

- posted      Profile for Zemra   Email Zemra         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] you are such a funny fellow, Speed
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I've done that, most recently through Troy and King Arthur (DVD). Except it was too easy. *shakes head*
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
My Favorite MST3K moment was many years ago. A friend of mine who goes by the name Doodles was a 300lb ex-Ringling Brothers clown. (I helped put him through Clown College. One of my prouder moments).

We picked a stupid movie--American Ninja 3 or some number like that. It was a bad rip-off of Flashdance.

The theater was not crowded, with about 50 people in it. We were in the back.

Then came the seduction scene. The exotic dancer who had recieved the spirit of the ancient ninja warrior, decided to seduce the hero-cop. In Flashdance this is done by the girl removing her bra without taking off her top. In this movie the girl straddles the hero, pop's open a V8 juice, but if she was going to drink it, she missed. It cascaded down the front of her thin top, and into the ample cleavage the top highlighted.

The cop stares for a second as the romantic music cues.

My friend Doodles says what everyone else is thinking. He loudly slaps his forhead and yelled, "Wow! I SHOULD HAVE HAD A V8"

The audience laughed for the next 10 minutes.

I also have a somewhat similar moment. We went to the circus a few years ago. I watched the entire grand entrance with the clowns and acrobats, horses and elephants, and I kept waiting for something. I didn't know what it was, but I was greatly disappointed when it didn't occure.

Only later I realized that I was waiting for the elephants to trip, or the jugglers to drop things on the horses or something bizzare, funny, and cruel.

Yes, I was waiting for a "Simpson" moment,(from "The Simpsons" not OJ) and was upset when it didn't happen.

Does that make sense?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
A bunch of my friends and I got together last year (and plan to this year) to watch all three LOTR Extended Edition movies in a day long marathon. It was awesome. Everyone knows that I and my best friend Kara, who were both there, talk through movies MST3K style a lot, so they allowed us to talk through FOTR and TT. It was hilarious, everyone got into it, even the parents of the host of the event. We ended up doing it far into ROTK as well.

I think the best one had to be:

Theoden: Muster the Rohirrim!

Mr. Taylor: Catch up the horses!

For the pun impaired, it comes out "Mustard the Rohirrim" and "Ketchup the horses"

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
The best ones I've heard have come from The Ring.

When the girl opens the door and sees her friend dead and green:

"Oh my god, A MUPPET!!!"

And then when they answer the phone.

"Hello?"
"You have... 7... days to live." In mockery of AOL's "You've got 7 messages." thing. It made me cry I laughed so hard.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pfresh85:

In popular opinion, yes. In terms of actual movie quality I will argue that Skydivers is worse, and I have seen Manos without the MST3K. I think a large part of why Manos is considered the worst is because of their reactions in the sketch bits: The Mads apologizing, the Bots crying, all of that.

For real life MST3K-ing we made comments all throughout Mortal Kombat: Annihilation on opening weekend. Once we noticed the people behind us laughing at our whispered comments, we stopped making them quietly. (This was me and almost a dozen college friends.)

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I loved that spoof movie that was dissing The Ring.

"You ha...d...to..li"
"What?"
"::crackling noises::"
"What?"
"Can you hear me now?"
"Yes that's perfect"
"You have seven days to live"
"Oh my god, I'm going to die on Tuesday?"
"What? No, it's not seven business days, just seven regular days."
"So Monday?"
"What?"
"Well Sunday is a holiday"
"Look, I gave you seven days, don't be ungrateful."

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

I've seen Manos, Mitchell, and Quest of the Delta Knights without MST3K. All are awful without and slightly bearable with. Man, how I miss MST3K.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

What's the most recent MST3K production? Last thing I remember seeing were the MST3K Summer Blockbuster reviews a few years ago.
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
It's out on DVD!
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
The last movie I went to with Nathan was Doom. At one point I was laughing so hard at the silliness of it (the FPS bit) that Nathan turned to me and said, "There are other people in this theatre watching this movie."

Me. "They should be laughing, TOO!"

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

Mitchell might win for my most hated individual character pick, just because MST3K did multiple Mitchell movies and I loathed his blubbery, mumbling acting.

There were a lot of cheesy sci-fi movies that I'd seen before they were ever on MST3K, but uncut Manos was aquired by one of my friends specifically because of the MST3K episode. I'm really not sure which of those is facts is more shameful.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

Nate, that's brilliant. Actually, that reminds me, another of my all-time favorite MST3K moments happened the only time I ever went to a movie with Nate. I may have mentioned this one before, but here it goes again.

We went to see Passion of the Christ with a big group of people. After about two of the most emotionally grueling hours anyone had spent in a theatre, when everyone's lunch was in their laps, my wife had broken all the bones in my hand, and most people were looking for support groups for Post-Tramatic Stress Disorder, the credits finally rolled. As we all got shakily to our feet and prepared to leave the theatre, Nate leans over to me and whispers, "Is this the part where they show the hilarious outtakes?" I almost wet my pants.

Another time I saw Goldeneye in the theatre with my friend Dan, who has the loudest voice in existance. His regular speaking voice cracks plaster, and when he starts getting goofy it'll wake the dead. So you'd better believe that everyone in the theatre heard jokes all the way through the movie.

In case someone here doesn't remember, Goldeneye was the first movie with Pierce Brosnan playing Bond. They built suspense by hiding his face for about the first five minutes of the film. When he finally comes around the corner and dramatically reveals himself for the first time, Dan shouts, "Hey! That's not James Bond!"

Then when the Russian femme fatale meets Bond at the bacarrat tables, it went something like this:

Dan: Yeah, but does she have a cool name, like Pussy Galore or Plenty O'Toole.
Girl on screen: My name is Zenia Onatopp.
Dan: YES!

The opening night crowd wasn't too impressed with us. But I had a good time. [Evil Laugh]

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I try and stay quiet in the theater (but definitely not while watching movies or TV at home).

And when I do say something at the theater, it's usually quietly to the person next to me, who is usually someone who appreciates commentary.

Except...during American Beauty, Kevin Spacey was daydreaming about the cheerleader girl, and there was music playing, so I said quietly--or, what would have been quietly had the music not stopped suddenly--"Lester the molester!"

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B-HAX
Member # 6640

- posted      Profile for B-HAX   Email B-HAX         Edit/Delete Post 
If you like MST3K, you'll love http://www.dapcentral.org/ . Don't ignore this link, trust me.

Don't worry completely legal.

b-hax

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
No, its not completely legal. Digital distribution is not analogous to tape-trading (which relies on the doctrine of first sale).

While it remains as small as it is its unlikely to be shut down, but that doesn't mean someone couldn't get it shut down.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pfresh85:

I still think that the best MST3K ever, was the one where Martians kidnap Santa Clause.....
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Watching the Abyss with some friends...

When Bud is typing about "some lite here" on his one way dive, my friend shouts "It's a Bud Light!"

Pandemonium. I've never seen so many people laugh that hard.

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw the non-MST'd version on tv once last Christmas -- WAY better with the bots.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynx
Member # 8760

- posted      Profile for Lynx   Email Lynx         Edit/Delete Post 
One of the worst movies I've ever seen is Werewolf with Joe Estevez, who is Martin Sheen's more talented brother. I think MST3K did it but I haven't seen it, just the original movie. "Paul, you is a veervolf." *giggles* Oh, and The Terror of Tiny Town is worse than a root canal.
One of the best movies I've seen is Master of the Flying Guillotine. If you haven't seen it, go find it... NOW! [Big Grin]
*tackle hugs Zemra*

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
watching "Batman" - the TV show - late one night with my nephew when he was about 17 or so. I can't remember a thing we said, but just that it was one of the best times of my life.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
This summer, I rented The Void and watched it w/a Stargate friend for the sole reason that it stars Amanda Tapping. Awful, awful movie, but hilarious to watch. That goes doublefor anyone who watches television filmed in Vancouver. We were able to pick out actors and locations from Stargate and other shows.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
My recent personal moment came during a promo for Hilary Duff's "Raise Your Voice." It was before the movie we were supposed to see, before the _actual_ previews, one of those digitally projected bits of inanity some theaters bombard people with when they could be having conversations with their friends. During one of this promo's canned interview segments, Ms. Duff cheerily chirped something along the lines of "It's not like other teen movies!"

I said in a conversational speaking voice: "It's much, much worse."

That got a pretty good audience laugh.

My favorite moment, however, came during Highlander 2. Sean Connery pulls a Deus Ex Machina out of his pocket, using all his spiritual energy to save his comrades and nobly sacrificing himself in the process. Blazing light show, strains of "Amazing Grace" on bagpipe, no less, and my sister pipes up, in perfect Connery brogue:

"Ahm shorry, Highlander! I can't shave this movie!"

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

We watched The Book of Mormon Movie last Sunday. It was hysterical - I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard during a movie. For my favorite moment, I'm torn between the storm on the sea with very obvious buckets of water being thrown on the actors or the my-first-student-movie recapping postmodern mini-montage of scenes we have already seen from Nephi's life that plays as his primal scream echos over the desert.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
My friends and I are without compunction and unable to sit through any TV show or movie without making comments. We usually keep them to ourselves, but it's hard to contain chortling during a period drama.

I think it all goes back to when we were kids. We would watch Ricky Lake or Springer or whoever on mute, and each speak for one of the characters. It was 50% Who's Line and 50% MST3K.

Although the funniest MST3K (that didn't actually occur on the show) will always be, "That's gotta hurt!"

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to say this was purposeful, but it actually was just coincidental timing.

Lindsay, Jonesy, and i were at the theater for THE VILLAGE.

There was this really tender moment when they are sitting on the girls porch and he promises to dance with her on their wedding day. Then Silence (or at least very very quiet) is all that's coming from the movie. Right around this time i realized my fly was down...

The Characters are sharing a special moment with one another, looking at each other, when all the moviegoers hear is...

*ZIIIIIP*

My friend Jonesy started dying, he was laughing so uncontrollably hard that it set lindsay and i off.

i dont know if it was funny to anybody else, but it had me smiling for a week at least.

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

[Laugh] Ben

I can think of a lot of movies with tender romantic moments where that particular sound effect would be hilarious. Especially since they're usually close-ups at the face-and-shoulders level, so you can't see where the actors' hands (or pants) are.

--Enigmatic

Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
At the last WenchCon, this fella was kind of trying to MST3K RotK:EE. Some of it was not so well-recieved, but one went over pretty well.

The heroic group stands before the dark gate, just before it opens and the Mouth of Sauron comes out, he said: "We're sorry. The Dark Lord is not Available at the moment..."

That, and occassional expression of shock when Sam said something toward the end that implied he was heterosexual. Which I acknowledge shouldn't be funny but was.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistaben
Member # 8721

- posted      Profile for mistaben           Edit/Delete Post 
As newlyweds my wife and I went to see the FotR in Dec 2001, along with tons of siblings and cousins.

We saw a flashy preview for Signs, ending with the release date in 6-foot letters. Without thinking I indignantly blurted out, "August 8th? That's like 8 months away!"

My bride was dying of embarrasment but the audience thought it was pretty funny.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B-HAX
Member # 6640

- posted      Profile for B-HAX   Email B-HAX         Edit/Delete Post 
During a preview for the movie Syriana in a theater I blurted out, "Oh, yah Syriana is just outside of Fort Wayne dontcha know", good response from the audience.
Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krynn
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for krynn   Email krynn         Edit/Delete Post 
The first time i saw The Matrix in the theater... the scene where Neo is fighting Agent Smith for the first time in the subway, and Keanu Reeves turns around and does his fighting stance and just stands there for a second, i wanted to burst out laughing. it looked so silly, yet i was the only one laughing. i quickly decided to keep my smirk to myself and walked out of the movie in awe like so many others. yet that one scene really deserves some MST3K treatment.
Posts: 813 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Doodles, the same clown friend, went with us to see Elvira when it first came out. Not a great movie.

During the final Vegas scene, the one with the twin twirling tassles, Doodles cracked up the entire audience by making airplane noises to match her propellors.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
So when I was in Utah, I was in the LDS Visitor's center with a friend, and it was late, they were about to kick us out anyway, and we were sitting in one of the Kiosks watching some of the video dramatized Lessons from the Book of Mormon.

One of the scenes had Nephi berating his brothers for not listening to him and God's commandments.

The actor was VERY whiny, and you could sort of understand Laman and Lemuel's annoyance.

It was in the middle of one of Nephi's speeches that I said, louder than I meant to:

"Some day, I'm gonna be the most powerful Jedi EVER!"

My friend punched me in the arm for the blasphemy, and then began rolling in laughter.

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmservo
Member # 8552

- posted      Profile for tmservo   Email tmservo         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been a while since production was done, but many of the staff stay in touch.
Posts: 202 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmservo
Member # 8552

- posted      Profile for tmservo   Email tmservo         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been a while since production was done, but many of the staff stay in touch. (And no, I did not work on the show, though I did know a few who did)
Posts: 202 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
I had am MST3K moment or two watching a video with our missionaries. I think I have mentioned it before so I won't go into it in detail.

Let's just say I was hiding my face in Ron's shoulder trying to hide my laughter, and nearly everyone thought I was crying.

Which I admit would have been more polite. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

I think the reason so many religious movies are so MSTable is because they are deadly sincere. The people who made The Book of Mormon Movie were very, very dedicated and sincere and all fired-up about the gloriousness of their project, which made the matching studded leather handbands just that much funnier.

Mocking the the BoM makes me uncomfortable, but the fan-made movie is completely up for grabs.

Speed
Member # 5162

I was on a mission in Portland and I moved into an area where we were teaching a perpetual investigator. He had long since gone through all the discussions and read the Book of Mormon. He was nowhere near ready to get baptized, but he still liked having us over every week. So, just to kill time, we started showing him our vast collection of BYU short films from the '60s, '70s and '80s.

One week we were showing him some cheesy black-and-white film from around 1965 concerning some girl who was off at college getting seduced by a studly boyfriend. I was sure I'd never shown it before, but somehow it still seemed oddly familiar. Near the end of the movie I finally realized that they'd actually used it as a short on a real life episode of MST3K.

I don't remember exactly what happened when I reached that epiphany, but I do know that the Holy Spirit departed our little meeting shortly thereafter.

fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite actual MST moment was during a Gumby short before the movie. Gumby's got a friend over and his mother gives them a snack of Saltine-like crackers. One of the MST guys says "Ooh, maybe we can have some white rice later." (Or something like that) I was amused.

The only theater instance I can think of right was during high school. A big group from English class or something got together and went to see Forrest Gump. The sound cut out during one of the scenes where Forrest is getting chased by the boys in the truck, and one of the girls that was with us piped up with "Run, Forrest, run!"

I am usually a nazi about being quiet during a movie, even at home, and especially when someone else who's watching hasn't seen it before, but I couldn't control myself during the Smallville pilot. It was cheesier than Kraft dinner. I can't think of any specific comments, though.

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.