FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Scary stories

Author Topic: Scary stories
solero
Member # 8668

- posted      Profile for solero   Email solero         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok for this time of the year I thought I would make a fourm for scary stories. This is not a compition just to have fun and get in the spirt for halloween. All you have to do is make your own storie. Write your own and try not to use others. If it is one only your family know feel free to share it. If you have one you like to share again share it. Here is the one i wrote.

Puzzles

John look at the clocked and noticed it was 11:45. He was Very nervous and jumpy. He then heard some noises outside that made him scared. He quickly look around his room didn’t see anything. Then he realized a puzzle box he hadn’t notice before. He decided to solve the puzzle to get his mind off the noises outside. Faster and faster he was solving the puzzle. Then he noticed the puzzle was of him sitting in his bedroom. By this time it was 12:00. His mind racing to see the rest of the puzzle he had gotten half of it done. The clock in the puzzle of the bedroom read 12:15. He had almost finished the puzzle and looked at the clock; the time read 12:12. Ten more pieces he said to him self. The only part that was left to finish was the window. He suddenly realized what was outside the window in the puzzle. This made his heart sink. For standing out side the puzzle window was a man with an axe. He looked at the window. John had mut a second to live for after he saw what he saw was it.

now time for yours

Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a minimum and maximum for length? Because if there isn't, my story is:

"Michael Jackson ran for President in 2008. And somehow, he won. He appointed Arnold Schwarzenager Secretary of Defense. The world all ended in an apocalyptic cloud. And Santa Claus died."

Is that scary enough?

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solero
Member # 8668

- posted      Profile for solero   Email solero         Edit/Delete Post 
HECK YES!!!!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Does that mean I win? What is my prize?
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.