FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Looking for one player for my PBEM D&D game

Author Topic: Looking for one player for my PBEM D&D game
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a player who has needed to drop out of the PBEM D&D game I am running. They dropped out right at the start of a dungeon so there is no real easy way to get rid of the character or get a new one in. I am looking for someone to take the character over until the end of the dungeon and then they would get to make a new one.

If you are intersested please contact me at msquaredmafia@hotmail. com .

The game is archived at Sakevriver if you want to see what has been going on the past 11 months.

Thanks

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Just out of curiosity, who dropped out?
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

Jake, who played Surin, the halfling rogue. He was in several games and is trying to refinish an apartment, so decided he just could not keep up in all the games he was in.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

Bump
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Alas, Surin, we hardly knew ye. [Frown]
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I feel bad crapping out on everybody with Surin, but it was just getting unmanagable, and I didn't feel like I was really being fair to either Mark or the other players in the game by constantly been days to a week late with my turns.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
If it were Kal dropping out, I'm sure that Mund and Salix could have arranged some way for him to be out of the group... [Evil]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.