FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Does anyone watch Boston Legal?

Author Topic: Does anyone watch Boston Legal?
Alchemist449
Member # 8808

- posted      Profile for Alchemist449   Email Alchemist449         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to know if anyone watched it besides me and my father. It would be nice to hear your opinions on it.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like Boston Legal, but haven't been able to watch it since they moved it during the weekday. I believe KrabbyPatty has some of them taped though, so I may catch up at some point.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't watch it, but I caught the last ep over a friends house, and I liked how they portrayed both sides of the war issues.

Very well done, I thought.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
I love it! It's quircky and smart. I love the Denny Crane character. He's an ass but a funny one and I love watching a swollen Shatner!
Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to see Captain Kirk come down so low!
Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
He was Kirk...it doesn't GET any lower.

[Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I watch it religiously. I used to watch The Practice, but after Lindsey went to jail for killing the Hannibal Lechter wannabe, I decided to quite.

When James Spader joined the cast, I started hearing that it was really good, so I started watching again, and got totally addicted to the character of Alan Shore.

They've done some juggling with the cast of Boston Legal, but I like where they are now.

As far as Denny Crane goes, I was appalled the first couple of times I saw him on that last season of The Practice, but he's grown on me. Like a fungus, sort of. And for those of you who mentioned his weight, the first thing I noticed about him this season was how much weight he'd lost from the first season. Go figure...

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cali-Angel-Cat
Member # 8799

- posted      Profile for Cali-Angel-Cat   Email Cali-Angel-Cat         Edit/Delete Post 
I watch the show when the mood takes me. I laughed very hard at the fishing ep and then when Alan decided to sing in the resteraunt I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

I love Salmon and was eating it the night I saw the fishing ep.

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
DENNY CRANE!
Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved it in the fishing episode when Denny says, "Did you say cling ons?". I almost wet my pants I laughed so hard! And this week, when they're in the flamingo costumes, Alan tells Denny, "You look pretty in pink." The first movie I ever saw James Spader in was Prety in Pink. I really like the little quips like that they put in the show. It's good writing and actors.

Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I want Leonard Nimoy to guest star. Maybe as a judge on a case Denny is doing.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theaca
Member # 8325

- posted      Profile for Theaca   Email Theaca         Edit/Delete Post 
I find the show a little wierd, but enjoyable. I've been watching it the past couple weeks.
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
For bonus geek points, spot the other Star Trek actor who's on Boston Legal.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew which character you were referring to, Enigmatic, but couldn't remember the actor's name until I hit IMDB. I still don't know how to pronounce it...
Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cali-Angel-Cat
Member # 8799

- posted      Profile for Cali-Angel-Cat   Email Cali-Angel-Cat         Edit/Delete Post 
He played Odo on DS-9.
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I love that guy!

Wasn't he also one of the voices in Little Mermaid?

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.