FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone in Indianapolis tomorrow?

Author Topic: Anyone in Indianapolis tomorrow?
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
If so, I will treat you to lunch. Alternatively, we can skip lunch and you can make an extra $50 by express Mailing me a certified copy of my birth certificate. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
God I wish I could, but I have class from 8 to 5 tommorow, with 30 minutes free, and I'm an hour from there.

Is the Certified Birth Certificate actually at the Indy office of whatever (like clerk, recorder, or health office) because if so, good luck, if it's somewhere maybe a bit not Indy, you should be ok. If it's at the state offices, even more good luck.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

No problem! I'd be happy to share a coke if the timing works out. (Well, maybe not if you are an hour from there! Rats. Next time.)

It's the ISDH Vital Records office at 6 West Washington Street in Indianapolis.

No worries, though. I will use the trip time to think through my life and pull my head together.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I jus tknow when my mom had to go up to some office there last year, for proof of something, it was quite long, and the people weren't particularly helpful, but I forget what it was.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

I'll bring my homework.

*grin

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I keep pretending that at some point in my life I will no longer have homework, but then I remember I'm an education major, and give up the dream. I'm sure it'll go well. Next time you're in IN though, say something. Maybe Megan is in Indy some, I sort of think so, but the rest of us are either south or north.
Theaca
Member # 8325

- posted      Profile for Theaca   Email Theaca         Edit/Delete Post 
I was in Indy a few weeks ago and went to Trader Joes for the first time. I really enjoyed it. I plan to go back every time I go to Indy.
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.