FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I love it when the truly stupid get stomped

Author Topic: I love it when the truly stupid get stomped
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Michael crook takes a pounding by FOX.

A friend of mine on a Navy forum posted this up this morning. BTW, the ads on either side of the video are adult in nature. I'm just letting you know before you click on the link.

On my MySpace account one of my friends bulletined out a questionaire. One of the questions was if we ever wanted to kill someone. This guy comes reeeeally close. As in I am not going to waste my money to go to him and do it.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I honestly cannot believe how people can think like this Michael Crook character...Little bastards...
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
He's an idiot.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Bah. That video keeps breaking my internet connection. Anyone care to explain who precisely Michael Crook is and what the video shows?

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish he'd gone on The Daily Show. Hannity just kept saying the same thing over and over again, and Colmes grazed an interesting point before completely getting sucked into a pointless side argument. These people had a wonderful opportunity to pound an idiot, but they just don't know how to deal with trolls.

I'd pay real money to see Jon Stewart take a crack at this kid. Maybe send out one of his correspondents to do a first-segment documentary piece on him. That would almost make all the stupidity worthwhile.

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry they had him on in the first place. He's not unlike any other spoiled child who has no concept of what it costs to live an adult life. He's more to be pitied (in the most contemptable sense of the word) than anything else. This strikes me as a classic case of the sins of the father resting on his son. I honestly can't imagine that his parents ever had him do a lick of work in his life.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.