FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Finally did it!

Author Topic: I Finally did it!
Cali-Angel-Cat
Member # 8799

- posted      Profile for Cali-Angel-Cat   Email Cali-Angel-Cat         Edit/Delete Post 
I made my webpage!

My Page

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
That picture is so cute.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, that picture is cute.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Are the other pages not working for anyone else?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Too many of us looked at it.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

What's so cute about that? [Dont Know]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
You should go to another host.
Perhaps 100webspace will work better for you since it offers more bandwidth.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.100webspace.com

My bad.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Not that, rivka. The first page worked, but the links showed me "under construction".
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cali-Angel-Cat
Member # 8799

- posted      Profile for Cali-Angel-Cat   Email Cali-Angel-Cat         Edit/Delete Post 
Problem is without a credit card the good hosts are out of reach for me, so I am stuck with the free sites like Geocities.
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cali-Angel-Cat
Member # 8799

and yeah some of the pages had just placeholders for now.

I am still looking for a spot for the journal and am still hunting for the poems. The novel stuff is being reworked, so it'll be up at a later date.

I found I nice free site with 1GB of monthly bandwith, so here is the new site: Kat's Korner

[ November 14, 2005, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Cali-Angel-Cat ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.