FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm so freakin' moving. *does a little dance* (With paragraphs)

Author Topic: I'm so freakin' moving. *does a little dance* (With paragraphs)
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
That's right, I'm switching apartments and moving in with other room mates. Why? Because so far the people I live with are the most BORING people ever. We never do anything together, we never speak to each other unless they want to complain to me, and they always think the source of disorder is me.

They always address me about the living room being unclean (which to my standards, is freaking clean) and they think that the dishes on the sink are all mine. I never say anything to them, and won't until the day when I pack my bags and leave. Melissa, the girl I share my room with, is the biggest pain in the vagina because she keeps complaining about the bathroom not being clean when I hardly spend anytime here with these boring people. The trashbin there is overflowing with toilet paper but it cannot possibly be mine because as I mentioned it before, I'm usually out of the place and I don't throw my toilet paper there, I toss it in the throne itself.

I am not a nasty person because I do not break hygene, I am only disorganized, you will more than likely see my books tossed around my bed and my old projects and whatnot but you will never see such a thing as a panty or a used feminine product anywhere around around me or where I go. In other words, even if you lived with me there is no way to tell if I am on my period or if I had sex with the guy next door or whatnot. I also never leave out my dishes unless the stain is hard to get out and I leave it with some soap and water to make it easier to wash. I always wash my hands after I finish my business in the bathroom or after a project. Melissa is quite the opposite in those areas. Although her bed may be perfectly done and she organizes her things like there was no yesterday or tomorrow, she leaves her aforementioned things lying around in the trashbin making it quite a horrible site; and the smell...

Well, I didn't mean to rant and I must apologize to Melissa for the things I have mentioned here; which more than likely she will never read. Anyhoot, I am so glad that I get to move out next week because so far this place sucks.
The main reason I decided I was unhappy here was not all of the things I have said, but rather the lack of common intrests we all share. None of the three girls I live with currently share my love for Japan, video games, HTML, techno music or family guy.

In other words, this was driving me mad, as I stated around here numerous times. I hope I can breathe easy when I move in with whoever I am moving in with now. [/rant][/vent]

[ November 18, 2005, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Altáriël of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
>_<

Paragraphs? Please?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
She's venting. Give her a break [Smile]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

I said please. [Smile]
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Wish granted. You are welcome.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't break hygiene, man. That's not good.

[Razz]

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

Thank you. Now I'll read it and then think of how happy I am for you that you're moving. [Big Grin]
Boon
unregistered

They suck, Melissa is nasty, and I don't blame you for moving. WOOT!
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
So how's the whole "being ladylike" thing going?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Well, I'm still working on that white-glove thing.
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
"Melissa, the girl I share my room with, is the biggest pain in the vagina "

OMG I love you.
[ROFL]

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by Treason:
"Melissa, the girl I share my room with, is the biggest pain in the vagina "

OMG I love you.
[ROFL]

*humbly bows*
Thank you, thank you.

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Well, I won the bathroom thing. She cleaned it, and she got kinda cocky about it too. I detest being near her because I know she will say stuff about my lifestyles and such, always criticizing me because I am disorganized and such. Here is more or less how the morning chat went:

-Melissa: Did you see how clean the bathroom is? How it is to be cleaned?

-Me: *nods still staring at lappy screen*

-Melissa: If you won't clean the bathroom when its your turn, then I will charge you $10 for cleaning it.

Is this not the worst thing ever? I'm so tired of Melissa and I cannot wait until I get the hell out of that apartment.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you clean the bathroom when it is your turn?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.