FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What happened to the "Lady in the Water" thread?

Author Topic: What happened to the "Lady in the Water" thread?
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Did the thread starter accidently delete it or something? Now there's a Narnia thread with the same number.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samarkand
Member # 8379

- posted      Profile for Samarkand   Email Samarkand         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I just searched for it, and though I'd found it for you . . . but no. Instead, a Narnia thread. Very odd.

For the record, the moment when Shambalayan's (I have NO IDEA whether I spelled that correctly and I'm about to go to bed, so I'm not looking it up, but feel free to correct me) name came up at the Harry Potter IV premier the adudience freaked out. A beautiful moment in preview history.

Posts: 471 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, when a thread is deleted its number gets recycled, but the search function doesn't get updated apparently.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.