FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hello from Austria

Author Topic: Hello from Austria
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All,

Since leaving Australia on the 29th of November, I´ve spent a few short days in London before heading off to Austria. I´m currently in Innsbruck having a bit of a skiing holiday before continuing on to Vienna, Budapest and the rest of my itinerary.

Austria is way cool and it´s a good thing to be Australian here - they love us!

I´m doing my best to speak as much german as possible here, and it´s very very cool to be somewhere where the customs are so very different and you barely speak the language.

Hello to everyone!

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky you! I'll try to not be jealous! Continue to have a great time!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ich bin auf dich ganz eifersüchtig! Wien ist wirklich schön.

You have to see the Hundertwasser Haus. Ganz toll!

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you continue to have fun.
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool. My cousin just spent an entire semester in Germany, and one of her favorite side trips was to Austria to see some castles. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you already have a place booked in Wien? 'Cause I know a wonderful little bed and breakfast which is just off one of the rails.
Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you already have a place booked in Wien? 'Cause I know a wonderful little bed and breakfast which is just off one of the rails. Be sure to visit a couple of the Christmas markets!
Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I'm jealous! Be sure to post pictures when you get back. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.