FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Narnia, Prince Caspian, Already Being Planned

Author Topic: Narnia, Prince Caspian, Already Being Planned
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Linky!!!!!

[ January 11, 2006, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: unicornwhisperer ]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Bingham
Member # 9006

- posted      Profile for Ray Bingham   Email Ray Bingham         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweeeeeet! I loved this movie. It was fun and my 3 yr old daughter got to see lots of horses and unicorns... and a ressurrected Lion (that she pretended to be for about a week...) Hopefully the others will be as good... or better. [Smile]

--Ray

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm.
I was thinking.
I forget how much older the kids were when they returned to Narnia?

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
about one year.

*is excited*

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so excited as well! I hope it's out by December!.... (probably unlikely.. but here's hoping)

My 2 & 1/2 year old son loves "The Lion Movie" as we call it. If you give him a book or magazine with any character from the movie he would stop doing what he's doing and just look through it.

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
It should be noted that the Walden message boards deleted that post, because the person who originated it was not affiliated with Walden Media.

The said, the children are already signed. Andrew Adamson is in talks. Douglas Gresham is doing research. It's only a matter of time until the genuine announcement is made. [Smile]

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
This was mentioned in Entertainment Weekly, too.

*Plans to rent LWW because he didn't get to see it in the theater*

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Coool!
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Older Peter. [Smile]

(Embarrassing crush still in force)

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pelegius
Member # 7868

- posted      Profile for Pelegius           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, Prince Caspian does not follow in order, what about The Horse and His Boy? Or, are they trying to use the actors while they are still young, yeah, that makes sense....
Posts: 1332 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
No, see. The books were originally published in a different order. LWW first and Prince Caspian next. And then then the other five.

The original order is here, if it doesn't go right to it just scroll down a little bit.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Our discount theater is running Narnia this weekend. Guess what we're doing on Saturday!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctm
Member # 6525

- posted      Profile for ctm   Email ctm         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by imogen:
Older Peter. [Smile]

(Embarrassing crush still in force)

I know what you mean.
Posts: 239 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean they didn't film all seven together, the way they did with LotR?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. Nope.

Since Narnian time flows differently from Earthling time, even though they possibly could have filmed the "Pevensie" stories all at once (save for TLB), they'd still have to completely re-cast the Narnians.

Except for Aslan, the Narnians seen in PC were all born about 1,000 years after the ones seen in LWW.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.