FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » For all you 90's cartoon buffs out there.

Author Topic: For all you 90's cartoon buffs out there.
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Biker Mice From Mars is back!

I have to go to work now, so I'll comment on it later. I wanted to get the topic out there anyway.

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
They can't be serious... What's next, the return of Street Sharks?
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting. I never watched the show, but one of my friends bought me all three (I think it was three) of the mice characters.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen some of the art for the new show.

The character designs are putrid.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

Worse than before?
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Man, when people make comments about 90's cartoons being "from their childhood," I finally start understanding what old feels like.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Far, far worse.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
80s cartoons all the way!!!

*note, i really was too young for cartoons in the 80s, oh well, they're better*

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

I watched cartoons of the late 80's and the early 90's. So I like them both.
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
d00d, you just made me go look up Galaxy Rangers and get them via Netflix.
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this particular show came out right at the time the local TV stations stopped showing Saturday morning cartoons. I remember that day well, when the cartoons stopped. I was waiting for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to come on, but they were showing the New York marathon. I kept waiting, watching, hoping. But TMNT never returned to that station, nor did any other cartoons, for several years.
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Street Sharks! I forgot all about that show.

Personally I miss Centurions and Visionaries

Not to mention the obvious favorites, Transformers and GI Joe.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved Biker Mice! Where did you see artwork from the new show puffy? I want to see it.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by neo-dragon:
They can't be serious... What's next, the return of Street Sharks?

I would sell my kidney in joy, if this were to happen.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.