FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Hatrack Dating Game - Round 1 , The Flame-Haired Israeli Princess! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Hatrack Dating Game - Round 1 , The Flame-Haired Israeli Princess!
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
EDITED: Please look on the second page for Bachelor & Bachelorette profile posts!

EDITED: Round 1 has begun! Bachelor #1, Bachelor #3 and Bachelor #6 will be vying for the affection of Bachelorette #1!

[ February 09, 2006, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: erosomniac ]

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, my chance to participate in a real live reality show? Yay!!!
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, except it's a fake, time delayed, game show. [Big Grin]
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

Bump.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
this is too much.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
so are you up or still up ero?
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

Up, and leaving for work. I don't want to know what your answer to that question is.
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna be Vanna White. *strikes pose in cocktail dress*

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Please respond only if you're single.
why?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is true love trademarked?
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante
Member # 1106

- posted      Profile for Dante           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece.
--Lisa Simpson
Posts: 1068 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
Wow, my chance to participate in a real live reality show? Yay!!!

My whole life is a real life reality show. Except without the cameras. Or the money.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Or the people who are all strangely above-average in (physical) attractiveness. Or the pathetic, self indulgent posturing.

Oh, and people actually care about you.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
I wanna be Vanna White. *strikes pose in cocktail dress*
pH is my Vanna. Smile for the camera!

We're getting a bunch of bachelor submissions - bachelorettes, where are you? One or two is not enough!

Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Here, here.

Where is our incentive to join this game? I still haven't seen enough bachelorettes to make me join.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by Kama:
quote:
Please respond only if you're single.
why?
Because we're not trying to facilitate adultery?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
it's kama, she has a harem of men.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Thats not fair, we're contracted after all. [Evil]
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Sheer craziness! And I would actually qualify as a real life bachelor now. Wow. Except, of course, my girlfriend probably wouldn't like me taking part. Still, I'm interested in watching the mayhem.
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Don't give us more competition, give us more bachelorettes!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

this isn't the way to get girls, fellas
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Sorry.... [Frown]
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
Which part in particular. What is being said or the whole idea of this thread to begin with?
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree but it should be very enteretaining to watch.
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
that was to breyerchic04 not Advent 115. He snuck that apology in there on me.
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Not the whole idea of the thread, the idea could be interesting, but the response to it. Though likely, even if this thread were taken as fun (like data match in high school) it shouldn't be expected to end up with relationships.

I don't think I will partisipate, but I will give you all my aim name, and you're welcome to IM me and get to know me. breyerchic04

erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Not the whole idea of the thread, the idea could be interesting, but the response to it. Though likely, even if this thread were taken as fun (like data match in high school) it shouldn't be expected to end up with relationships.
I think the idea was to have fun with it, and see what happened, as opposed to a serious attempt at relationship building.
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh... what a neat idea! This looks like it should be fun to follow.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

None of this "follow" business - PLAY!
pH
Member # 1350

*stands about in sparkly cocktail dress with plunging neckline. Strikes another pose*

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm....I'm not sure if I consider myself desperate enough to play. Plus, I get really nervous around attractive men. [Wink]
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

ero, I'm not saying the idea you created it under was too serious, but the one some of the guys in this thread are taking was.

And no one has taken me up on talking to them, so they aren't resoursful.

Evie3217
Member # 5426

breyerchic, I would talk to you, but I don't think that's what you meant. I mean, this is called the Hatrack Dating Game, and I'm not sure I would want to date you. No offense [Wink]
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I don't think I want to date you either, but you can talk to me, that's open to any hatracker except for fugu, he smells.
Evie3217
Member # 5426

Well, I'm not sure how you feel. I can get pretty smelly. Just ask my roommate.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

*grin* I was joking, I talk to him all the time, I just hoped he would say that (and I needed the except for affect). Come IM me.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Aw. You talk to me all the time Abby and you never get nervous. And I'm devilishly handsome.
Evie3217
Member # 5426

Ha. I just don't show it. I'm nervous all the time around you. [Wink]
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Because we're not trying to facilitate adultery?
If you don't wanna date a man/woman who is not single, just let it be known. Don't let your morals influence my chance of getting a date. [Razz]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I'm considering playing... I dunno, I don't want to come off as desperate either...
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

*strikes another pose* You know, contestants DO get to enjoy the company of the lovely erosomniac and Vanna pH. So...there's another incentive.

-pH

JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Plus, I get really nervous around attractive men.
This is good news for those of us who are relatively unattractive. [Wink]
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

If Aod and pH will be the bachelorettes then I will most certainly participate. [Big Grin]

And Jemmy, speak for yourself. That could actually raise my chances.

pH
Member # 1350

pH is unavailable nowadays. [Wink]

You may express your admiration, awe, and wonder to the boy yourself if I ever get him to post here.

-pH

Advent 115
Member # 8914

What boy? Who is so great that they could get pH without being a Hatracker? And Why didn't you inform us of this sooner? [Confused]

[ February 01, 2006, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Advent 115 ]

pH
Member # 1350

Don't get me started; I could brag for HOURS.

The point is, every single Hatracker needs to play the Hatrack dating game. Vanna pH has spoken. *cracks whip*

-pH

Advent 115
Member # 8914

*catches whip with his bare hand and holds it*

Then why are you tempting us with your cocktail dress and seductive poses? [Confused]

pH
Member # 1350

Don't make me get my cattle prod.

-pH

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Don't make me use my big blacksmith arms to break it. [No No]
Raia
Member # 4700

Alright. I'm convinced.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.