FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Curses!

Author Topic: Curses!
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Grrr... I hate being paged at 0650. [Mad] Especially when I can't fix the problem and have to call someone else and get them out of bed. Share the pain, yeah.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enochville
Member # 8815

- posted      Profile for enochville   Email enochville         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you do for a living?
Posts: 264 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
I was dressed and out the door going in to work at 6:50am...

But then, I'm a Lazy American(tm)

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I know he stretches cheap sausages and can't fry an egg without help.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just finishing a workout at 6:50 AM (EST). I got up to go to work at 4:50 AM and was out of the house by 5:20.
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Look, people, I got into academia precisely to avoid this kind of thing. What's the point of having a good education if you can't sleep until 1000 or so?
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a masters degree. I'm edumacated.
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

You may not be lazy, but you're certainly not very efficient. Incidentally, what's your degree in?
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

How am I not efficient? You've never seen my work =P

Comp Sci.

pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm totally going to milk my college years for all they're worth.

Granted, on Thursdays I have class from 11am to 9pm, but that's really not the point.

And then when I have to join the real world...I'll...start my own business and make sure that all the crazy hours I work begin at sane hours.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
HA! I beat all of you, I wake up at 4:30am to start my workout. [Laugh]
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

Oh, well, Comp Sci. That's just hacking with pretensions to math. Hardly a real education. [/Physics snobbery] As for efficiency, if you are so efficient, how come you can't get your work done between 1000 and 1400, and have the rest of the day off?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Your just lazy, you don't have to be angry at others who aren't. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.