FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Myspace webpage of an accused killer

Author Topic: Myspace webpage of an accused killer
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.myspace.com/jakejekyll
AP article about Jacob D. Robida of New Bedord, Mass., accused of going on a rampage in a Mass. gay bar with a hatchet and pistol. He killed a cop upon his arrest.

Account of a paramedic victim at the bar: Boston Herald

quote:
Who I'd like to meet:
i would like to meet serial killers, murderers, metalheads, goth chicks, juggaletts, juggalos, ninjas, punks, AnTiEmOs, potheads, ravers, umpa lumpas, necromaniacs, and if there is one, a ''necrodendropediphilaic''..m/..m/ other [crap] too but too high to think
fav. color : crimson red

PASS THE AXE
"Pass me something Sharp and Wicked and I'll pass it back don't worry I'll pass it back."
Hey click on the axe and grab it. Get your hands bloody baby! Add it to your page or put it in a comment box. Doesn't matter where you put it just PASS THE [blank] AXE!

Your murder weapon is... hatchet
You paint your face like... Violent J
If you got mugged you would... scream and point
If you worked at a dark carnival you would be a... Wickid Clown

Freaky. [Frown] reminds me of some crazy skinheads I knew in my youth.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I think what makes it really tragic is how TRITE it all is. Have you checked out his friends list?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

No, I'm afraid to, from their comments.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
*shudders*
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I love the comments, especially the ones from that one girl defending him.

If one of my friends did something like this, I'd sell him/her up the river faster than you can blink. None of this "I'm sorry you did this and I'm sorry we couldn't help you sooner!!!" bull.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Yeah. I like to think I'm loyal to my friends, but my God, there are limits.

What the heck are juggaletts and juggalos? 'necrodendropediphilaic' I think I can figure out, though it's very nasty.

pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Terrible. [Frown]

For some reason, I think that guy messaged me once...

The thing is, it's really hard to tell based on someone's Myspace profile what they're like. I mean, some people take it really seriously, and some people don't.

That kid...gah.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Urban Dictionary's definition of Juggalo

Basically, a die-hard fan of The Insane Clown Posse and other groups on their label.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Juggalos are ICP fans.

Edit: erosomniac beat me to it!

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.