FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » SerenityStuff contest: autographed Wash pic

Author Topic: SerenityStuff contest: autographed Wash pic
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
SerenityStuff.com's February contest has begun. Prizes include a basic set of the Inkworks Serenity cards, any one item from Big Red Button, and an autographed picture of Alan Tudyk (with certificate of authentication). All you have to do is post a comment on the site sometime between Feb 1 and Feb 25. More details and pics here.

Good luck!

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Juggling geese! Goslings! They were juggled!

And you too can get into this highly competitive sport with a boxed set of three fluffy, adorable, easy-to-hurl goslings. Even if you have no interest in goose abuse, this makes a fantastic gift. Packed in a huge Chinese take-out box, the goslings come with specialized instructions and a few goodies. You can’t beat it for the price; I was very happy when I opened mine (pictured). And it turns out that goslings are a good weight for juggling. Who knew?

[ROFL]

P.S. Who would think I would have a hard time thinking of something to post? Having contest entry as a motive kind of feels weird. And I don't want to be the 53rd person to post "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" Oh, I guess I would have been the first.
Curse my sudden but inevitable self-consciousness!

[ February 06, 2006, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted!
I'm going to see Serenity down near Philly at a midnight movie showing! I think I have issues...

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
I posted, too.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.