FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright Hatrack. That is it. I have had ENOUGH!!! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Alright Hatrack. That is it. I have had ENOUGH!!!
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
How so?

And ah, yes. I am NOT Bando, or Cheiros, or Advent. I really don't where you people get these ideas, but maybe since so many people seemed to think so, I guess it I was sort of unique, but since these recent posts I guess not.
[Frown]

So I AM NOT Bando, Cheiros, or Advent. That, or I'm a Schizo.

[Confused]

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a habitual lurker. I almost never post.

*proceeds to lurk through other threads*

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Follows behind, then scares. HA!

[ROFL]

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
How so?

Because in the six months that I've been on Hatrack, I've racked up over 6100 posts. [Blushing]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

No, no, no. You have TOO much free time. Not even school? Family? Friends?

Walks away in dissapointment...

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! I work full-time, and then some, 6 days a week. I am the primary caregiver for my severely handicapped husband (he is completely paralysed, unable to speak above a whisper, and is dependant on a ventilator to breathe). I take care of my teen-aged son, the house, shopping, errands, groceries, and, oh yeah, lately my freeloading brother-in-law.

I have NO free time. I barely sleep. I DO have a pathological addiction to Hatrack, however.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Wow, that seems pretty sad. You are just like my mom; always buying groceries, and shopping, and taking of 5 kids. 1 graduated,and no father; alone. And yet, she isn't the fondest of computers. Other then that, you guys [Wink] are very similar.
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
The really staggering thing is that in the last two months Tante has slowed down significantly.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I took up crochet. And I can't hook and post at the same time. But all my friends, family, and colleages have nice scarves, my house and Mom's house are fitted out with Afghans. The blankets. Not the Persians.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Crocheting is REALLY hard. For me at least. Anyone else watch the History Channel? I love it. It's the best channel EVER!!!
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
nd I can't hook and post at the same time.
Where's the OOC thread when you really need it.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

OOC?
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Out of context.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by Dagonee:
Where's the OOC thread when you really need it.

Right here!
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Ohhhh, I see now. Thanks!
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How so?

And ah, yes. I am NOT Bando, or Cheiros, or Advent. I really don't where you people get these ideas, but maybe since so many people seemed to think so, I guess it I was sort of unique, but since these recent posts I guess not.
[Frown]

So I AM NOT Bando, Cheiros, or Advent. That, or I'm a Schizo.

[Confused]

No, Reticulum, Bando snd Advent are all me. [Smile]
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that a confession?

If so, why wait four months to fess up? Heck, why do it in the first place?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Because he didn't see the thread until now. [Wink]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
*head explodes*

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a confession. Quick, toss him in the loony bin. I'll get the tranquilizers.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I am so sick, of seeing people complaining and whining about spelling errors and mistakes, and wasting perfectly good posts. People will deviate from perfectly great topics, and take down perfectly good points, by simply saying: "You have bad grammar", or "Learn punctuation."

Here's News People:

IGNORE IT!!!!! NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT BOTHERS YOU, JUST IGNORE IT!!!!! YOUR RANTING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE A PERSON SPELLS WIL NOT CHANGE THE WORLD. PEOPLE USUALLY POST LIKE THAT, TO TYPE QUICKER, AND SHORTER.

That is the end of my rant.

Who the hell are you?

Oh yeah......

Nobody I care to listen to.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Kwea, this thread was revived. It's from February.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Just noticed that....but I still don't particularly care for his tone there, regardless of how old it is.

I THOUGHT I had read this before. [Wink]

Keep in mind that unless I can't stand to read a post I don't comment on most grammar mistakes, in part because my typing skill aren't very good, or at least not on par with my writing skills.

But I dislike having people ORDER me to stop caring if I can read a post, and order me to "get over" something.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Well, since Reticulum has posted only four times this month (and all in coherent English, it seems), I don't think you have much to worry about.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Rivka, are you stalking Reticulum posts?
rivka
Member # 4859

Huh?

No, I was curious, so I checked. It's easy enough to do.

Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I am sic tire o peoeples sayingae tat ve is using bah Angish, bekuz.

U allz nead to shut the pi holm andjusut daealaYT with sjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

<Edited so the screen wouldn't foul up. --PJ>

[ July 13, 2006, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Papa Janitor ]

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I am not the grammar police, but some things even I have a hard time reading. [Big Grin]

It works both ways....if he doesn't like people bitching about grammar, he can just ignore it.

Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
PJ, you totally ruined my point! I hope your ver happy.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

He may not be, but I am. [Wink]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.