FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Thought I'd share these unusual and useless facts (now with a game) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thought I'd share these unusual and useless facts (now with a game)
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, North & South America do start and end with the same letter if you don't count the North & South as part of the name.

But I suppose that's stretching it.

And I didn't lick my elbow after reading this!

Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine on a Mayfield fan site posted it up. I was bored and tired and passed it on. The jokes that I read on there I usually e-mail out.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
It's all good, Stan. [Big Grin]

But I'm disappointed that no one else posted any fun facts, with or without sources. [Frown]

58. Everyone's a critic.

But Tante, that was very funny commentary. [ROFL]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Well if there isn't going to be much more, then I have an extra to throw in. Rather than sart a new topic.

Welcome to Dick Cheney's Quail Hunting School.

Slightly graphic....

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
" We do not endorse the shooting of people or lawyers."

!

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn Arnold:
" We do not endorse the shooting of people or lawyers."

!

I notice you placed people and lawyers in two separate categories here. What exactly are you trying to say? [Wink]
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.