FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Paying your credit card or threatening America? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Paying your credit card or threatening America?
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, it angers me that I have to deal with the consequences of meht dealer's actions. Do I deal meth? No. Do I have the faintest clue how to make meth? No. Do I even know what meth is, other than a drug? No. So why is it that I have to give pharmacies all of this information about myself because I have a cold and left my sudafed at home? Not to mention that generally in this situation I feel awful and can't talk (for some reason the first thing to go when I get a cold is my voice) and thus don't feel like having a long conversation with the cashier about which type I want and how big I want it. Couldn't we just, you know, go after the people who are actually doing the illegal thing instead?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Great article, Dag. I hope more people push on "Patriot Act" requirements.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.