FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » It could have won Best Picture...

Author Topic: It could have won Best Picture...
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
if it had been reenacted in 30 seconds by the Starz bunnies.

[Big Grin] (You've probably already seen it, but I thought it was worth a post.)

edit: uh...there are spoilers. I should have put that, but I actually watched the bunny parody in place of the movie and most of you probably don't want to do that.

[ March 07, 2006, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
lol
I love those bunnies.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I've tried (and failed) to find someplace where I can watch all the bunnie movies. Does such a place exist?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

[to Syn] Me too. The exorcist parody still makes me giggle. [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Porter: http://angryalien.com/

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I was totally going to post that.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
I really hate it when people freak out when they think a spoiler warning is needed but I'm afraid this thread needs it. I have a feeling I saw some things in that link I shouldn't have (because I haven't seen the movie).

Of course I should've known better.

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I'd say there was a bit of a spoiler in there too, but it didn't bother me.

Now I don't have to actually see the movie.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
That was great..and i havent even seen the movie
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

edited the first post. [Wink]
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Narnia! I hadn't seen the movie, but I'm not too annoyed at the spoiler. I love the bunnies, and I wish they would parody more movies that I've actually seen.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.