FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Do you feel sorry for inanimate objects? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you feel sorry for inanimate objects?
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ClaudiaTherese:
Enigmatic, that was horrible. [Frown] Now I want to hit something.

Well, that's what the discipline button is for.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nitasmile
Member # 8275

- posted      Profile for Nitasmile   Email Nitasmile         Edit/Delete Post 
I know everyone is being silly but I really did feel bad for the horse I mentionned previously.

Bob wrote:

"And I feel really bad for cars in junk yards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

That you mention this makes me feel sad now, just the other day I drove by a junkyard w/all the crushed cars stacked up high. What is the story of those cars??
Who were the people that loved them?

I feel sorry for the pounding my computer keys take daily.

I feel sorry for the cookie sheet stuck in a very hot oven- a cookie sheet that doesn't even get to sample the items it helps to create.

I feel sorry for my alarm clock. It tries so hard to perform its role of waking me up promptly. Howver, I always push the snooze button and have never once expressed gratitude to the clock.

I feel sorry for items created in factories that are then packaged and sent to destinations around the world--- and perhaps away from its neighbor on the conveyor belt.

Enough sympathy for now.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.